NY chicken lover!!!!

I expect Tab is busy with teenagers by now. I do have her address. Baby Nora must be quite big. Maybe I'll drop her a card and let her know we're thinking of her and hers.

What if anything is everyone doing special with this lock down crap? How many are home schooling or have kids being taught on line? My daughter in TX is a teacher and very busy. She has two little ones and husband in Nursing school.

I was there for a month at Christmas time. It was nice. Cold sometimes but sunny most.

I've been shopping on line too much these days. I've decorated or should I say Dave decorated for Easter inside. I'm into Gnomes. TJ Maxx and Marshals site is down. Did stubble on to Mercari. Of course Ebay is still there. I did decorate for Valentines day and a bit for St. Patricks day. Have Gnomes for all and coming Spring decorating. Keeps my spirits up which are hard sometimes. Miss my wife and the kids since I don't see anyone with this lockdown.
Wegmans Dewitt has had a worker infected. So my taking myself out of work may have been a smart thing. I've considered fostering a dog but haven't looked into it. Cats need to much litter box crap stuff. Not into the smell either. Can at least walk a dog.

Anyone reading these days? Of course TV has a bazillions shows and channels if you have cable. I don't. I'm hooked into my daughter's Prime and Dave's Netflix.

Heard something in the basement. I know there are mice and I've put some poison down there today. I've gotten birds down there a couple times and I can't figure out how it got in. I did go down but didn't see anything. There are some holes now that I've had new siding put on the house. I'll go down with some foam spray and fill those in. I've down that before the siding was done but now there are new ones.

Lord I need some sunshine and warm weather.

Well take care folks. FYI pics of your chickens would be nice and flowers if you've got any.

TTFN All by myself, don't wanna live, all by myself annymmoorree........................................lol Rancher

My Flock ..do I have Pictures ? LOL IMG_20200304_164251.jpg

I expect Tab is busy with teenagers by now. I do have her address. Baby Nora must be quite big. Maybe I'll drop her a card and let her know we're thinking of her and hers.
Rancher
Yes I figured she was busy with the farm and working and all .
I have this beautiful blue / GRAY hen that is a olive egger from her .
4 years old and still laying ..she is on the left side .
Are you looking for chickens ?
My neighbor has 3 australorp 2 year old hens ...she would part with to me ..
She has too many eggs
I am waiting until this blows over

Attachments

• 20180130_182259.jpg
    20180130_182259.jpg
    293.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_20200318_173948.jpg
    IMG_20200318_173948.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 6
WELL...it looks like TiTi My sumatra may be broody ...I have been leaving 2 fake eggs in the nesting boxes to see if I can jump start it . They went broody in June ? last year ...too late for me . I like them all merged by fall ..Then I can start getting their bedding ready for the winter and filling the baby coop with it titibrooding.jpg

Back
Top Bottom