NY chicken lover!!!!

Hatching Eggs for Swap Fun Colors!!
I have barnyard mix of greens, brown, and cream. I would love to find some deep brown (maran) eggs or some bright blue. Owego area if anyone is interested. Slowly working my way to a “rainbow” mix of eggs over the years. Thanks for looking! :)

farm.PNG
farmm.PNG

Back in the 1700's my family had a farm in NY. (Mabee farm Museum.) If anyone goes on a road trip have a look, I will never go since I am not in NY but I would love to hear feed back. And if you go just know you have a chicken friend who was related to the farm.

Hey everyone! That time of year :) :) looking for chickies. Anyone know where I can get JUST wheaten (pure not EE) ameraucanas? I went to the ameraucanas directory and it's outdated with people no longer selling. I was able to find one person but they aren't taking any more orders this season due to demand. I'm considering just buying a bunch of the assorted mix from mcmurray and then getting rid of the non wheatens or using them for meat. https://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/ameraucanas.html

If anyone here has pure ameraucanas (not EE) then I'd be interested! Other than that my plans for 2021 include: looking to hatch more black coppers this season. Hopefully also extending my black silver marans population after a hawk took my last hen. It isn't easy to find chicks or eggs for silver blacks. But I guess slightly easier than my other dream of finding le fleche anytime soon. *sigh* a girl can dream.

Back
Top Bottom