NY chicken lover!!!!

I am looking for a home for my 2 Seramas,I am in upstate n.y. near Plattsburgh. I love them dearly, they are a bonded pair,, it breaks my heart to rehome them , but health has me make this heartbreaking decision. They like to be held and petted , they are splash, and came from Jerry in Lousiana. Only experienced serama people please, They stay in my basement for the winter in 70% temperatures. They are about 2 years old. I love them so much , please someone give them a great home they are spoiled.

They're gorgeous! I'm sorry you have to give them away. :hugs I hope they find a good home!

Just wanted to say hi, everyone! Wondering if anyone knows a local place to get fertilized eggs? Going to be hatching with my students in April 2022. Thinking about ordering some online for specific breeds/colored variety eggs, but maybe I’ll do a mix of local and shipped eggs to ensure some of them hatch. Thank you!

Just wanted to say hi, everyone! Wondering if anyone knows a local place to get fertilized eggs? Going to be hatching with my students in April 2022. Thinking about ordering some online for specific breeds/colored variety eggs, but maybe I’ll do a mix of local and shipped eggs to ensure some of them hatch. Thank you!
I’m always selling hatching eggs and I know come spring time you can find hatching eggs on Craigslist. But I’m not sure about specific breeders.

If you end up ordering any from a hatchery Dunlap is about the cheapest I've seen. I've never ordered from them though so don't know much about them.
https://dunlaphatcherypoultry.com/product-category/hatch-eggs/

I’m always selling hatching eggs and I know come spring time you can find hatching eggs on Craigslist. But I’m not sure about specific breeders.
nice prices! Please update us on the shipment

I was just looking at some silkie/satins eggs myself yesterday, and almost hit the check out button... before I remembered that we have a heat wave. :hmm
Not sure if I will order from them, but if I do I’ll let everyone know! (Still have lots of time to figure out the logistics...teachers do lots of planning ahead of time lol!)

I would have mixed breed LF and pure breed Gold Laced Sebright hatching eggs available. I'm in the Southern Tier.

Back
Top Bottom