NY chicken lover!!!!

Hard to believe it was -12 here a couple Saturdays ago lol.
it got like that here and all my chickens were getting frost bitten. They COULD have been in their house but noooo, they wanted to be outside. So i spent like 2 hours outside making the a windbreak and i made the mistake of licking my lips. Everything was numb.
Thank goodness for woodstoves.

Does anyone near middletown NY (10940) want 4 chicks? 1 week old and Im already trying to downsize 😂

3 amberlink(or maybe a leghorn) and 1 mystic maran(or maybe an OE) pullets from Townline.

I wanted the leghorns, and also got amberlinks because they’re easily sexable at hatch, but dummy me didn’t think I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. a bunch of them didn’t survive the shipping either, so that only made it more confusing :he

Attachments

• 3DA7FB18-4184-41D3-9DB0-F9FA52733954.jpeg
    3DA7FB18-4184-41D3-9DB0-F9FA52733954.jpeg
    639.1 KB · Views: 8
Does anyone near middletown NY (10940) want 4 chicks? 1 week old and Im already trying to downsize 😂

3 amberlink(or maybe a leghorn) and 1 mystic maran(or maybe an OE) pullets from Townline.

I wanted the leghorns, and also got amberlinks because they’re easily sexable at hatch, but dummy me didn’t think I wouldn’t be able to tell them apart. a bunch of them didn’t survive the shipping either, so that only made it more confusing :he
How NICE. Wish I was near you. AND I broke my hip...things
are not the same.

the silver one is pretty

Back
Top Bottom