NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

Alan and I are in. I'll do up another wine basket, and volunteer to bring drinks.

First thing he said when I told him: "No hurricanes this year, right?" We hope not! Irene's relatives can stay home this year.
tongue.gif

Don't worry we have plenty of out buildings. We can still have fun and stay dry even if it rains. Ask Ginny.

Of course kids are welcome. My girls love making new friends.
We actually live more in westmoreland just off rt 26, but we have rome mailing.
Great! You are about 45 minutes from us. Depending on where on Rte26. We live off rte 31 in Bridgeport. I don't know what we will bring yet... but I have lots of time to decide.

Great! You are about 45 minutes from us. Depending on where on Rte26. We live off rte 31 in Bridgeport. I don't know what we will bring yet... but I have lots of time to decide.
We are 10 to 15 min from Joel's steakhouse. I would guestimate that it's about 30 min. to bridgeport.

I just wanted to add some chatter to this thread. Keep it fresh in the mind. I almost can't stand to wait, but August is when I have vacation and time to spare. I have set of revolving thoughts of what i want to have done by then. Like I'll have garden veggies to use and what has to be cleared from out buildings to make room. When I go places and see something cute I think that would be nice for the raffle.

I can't wait to meet you guys!
ya.gif

I'm trying to talk everyone who came last year into coming this year. We had a great time. One person's comment/complaint was they went to a Chickenstock type event, drove over 3 hours to get there and then only a handful of people showed up. So EVERYONE mark your calenders and plan to come, please. We need faces to put with these names. And you all have a LOT of time to switch with a co-worker to have the Sunday off....So start planning.

I'm trying to talk everyone who came last year into coming this year. We had a great time. One person's comment/complaint was they went to a Chickenstock type event, drove over 3 hours to get there and then only a handful of people showed up. So EVERYONE mark your calenders and plan to come, please. We need faces to put with these names. And you all have a LOT of time to switch with a co-worker to have the Sunday off....So start planning.

Cass, part of the problem last year was Irene. By the time I came almost everybody had left or was leaving...

I have driven to Tab and Travis(It's a 2hr 20 min drive for me but it was well worth the trip.) I got a book on tape and I enjoyed the Sunday drive!

It would be great to meet everyone I missed last year.

Back
Top Bottom