NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

You could always have people bring their own plates and utensils... We always do when going to potlucks. I have metal camping plates I bring and extra silverware for that reason. Less garbage and money.

Cleared out some area in front of the barn for extra parking. Lots of fun using a 22" push mower
roll.png
At least the large brush is down and it will be easier to keep clear.

My broody guinea was not impressed, too bad she is sitting on a bunch of unfertile eggs.

Cleared out some area in front of the barn for extra parking. Lots of fun using a 22" push mower
roll.png
At least the large brush is down and it will be easier to keep clear.

My broody guinea was not impressed, too bad she is sitting on a bunch of unfertile eggs.

Now you just KNOW one of us is gonna stick some fertile eggs under her the first chance we get. brahahahahaha!!!

Looks good, but won't your wife let you use a big boy mower?

Now you just KNOW one of us is gonna stick some fertile eggs under her the first chance we get. brahahahahaha!!!

Looks good, but won't your wife let you use a big boy mower?
I got some eggs for her but not sure if I want to give her eggs now that I have uncovered her hiding spot. She does not want to move though.

Real funny, a tractor with a brush hog is on our wish list but for now I didn't want to ruin our riding mower. I was pretty rough on it when I turned some old pastures into lawn, Looks great now though.

I got some eggs for her but not sure if I want to give her eggs now that I have uncovered her hiding spot. She does not want to move though.

Real funny, a tractor with a brush hog is on our wish list but for now I didn't want to ruin our riding mower. I was pretty rough on it when I turned some old pastures into lawn, Looks great now though.

Do you have an old storage "bin" around (that maybe you lost the top to?) Or the top of a enclosed litter box? Or an sturdy cardboard box? Cut a hole in it, turn it over and make a "hiding place" for her. I just lost ANOTHER Sumantra to a predator (minutes ago) so I strongly recommend hiding places for chicken silly enough to insist upon sleeping outdoors

I so wanted a brush hog last year, but so didn't want to pay for it! I keep mowing my pastures with the rider mower....

Our pastures are too rough for the riding mower. I'm hoping that I can afford a tractor next year being that I'll be done paying my inlaws back.

Cass-- I'm a cruel task master letting him only use the little boy mower!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom