NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

Morning!  How are your girls?  Feeling better?  Hopefully your trip home went well.  We made it back without any car sickness.  Woo Hoo!  Travis has left for auction.  He had to take out his back seat to fit all the boxed birds that were going. 

There hanging in;) coughing like crazy...Summer colds suck bullets!!! In our door by 9:30 pm! Glad to hear your trip went as well as ours on the way home!

Hey Tab! How many did you guys get rid of? Hope Rasin is being a good boy!
Rasin is doing good. He went in the pen with all the other BLRW once the splash roo vacated. Omega and the girls will keep him company.
I would say we got rid of 30 birds. Our brahma banty has babies this morning now for the other 4 to hatch and be done with broodiness.
barnie.gif
And that number is only the bantams, we still have 5 in the barn broody too.

Tab,

How is the Econolodge on Whitesboro Street? The rates are OK, just curious on the cleanliness factor
I haven't been able to fish up any info from the locals about it. Which also means they've haven't heard anything bad about it. I know it has been renovated recently (within the past 5years I think). Sorry I didn't find out much.

I'd love to go, my I doubt my parents would let me, even though it's only an hour away.

You make the dish to share and bring the parental units with you. We're all freindly and handsome. LOL However if you are underage I can understand them not wanting you to "party" with adults they do not know. FYI there is not usually alcohol at these events because we all drive there in our cars. And have to drive home the same day. Also there will be minor children there (like Tab's girls who are still in elementary school, for starters), so it's pretty much a non-alcholic event. Lots of good info, faces for forum names and good clean fun tho.

Back
Top Bottom