NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

We don't have to have a wine tasting it was just an idea. And my girls haven't even hit elementary yet, just pre-k at a local church. This won't be a rowdy party, but a nice gathering of like minded folks with good food.

I'd love to go, my I doubt my parents would let me, even though it's only an hour away.
If it is a driving issue, and you are on my way, I would be happy to pick you up! I have worked at a high school and have had that finger printing and check done....and can withstand a parental interview. I am fully supportive of youngsters getting involved with these sots of things!!! If there is anything I can do to help please let my know!! Anybody want to car pool?? I will be coming from the Mass border and along interstate 90?

We don't have to have a wine tasting it was just an idea.  And my girls haven't even hit elementary yet, just pre-k at a local church.  This won't be a rowdy party, but a nice gathering of like minded folks with good food.

Tabs...If I can come...alocohol will be next to me as I will be staying at hotel with a friend;) just saying..rowdy no...having a cocktail...yes! Lol

Well we're down to a few weeks to go.
wee.gif

I want to come! Not sure I can be a definite, but put me down for a strong maybe. If I can come, I will bring something made of glass for the raffle, and home made pork and beans. Susan

OK, My daughter's Jack and Jill was Sunday, now I can think about our chicken party. Yay!!! What can I bring? Is there a list started?
I am really looking forward to this!!!!!

Hubby is talking of spending a day visiting Jets training camp here in Cortland with his dad, uncle and brother. Thinking me spending a day with chicken folks will be a fair trade-off! Now what to bring....

Is anyone interested in coming in on Sat and camping. I will make sure I have an area clear. We can do a campfire, drinks, ect. Any and all are welcome to join us.

Back
Top Bottom