NYCE meet up (New York Chicken Enjoyment)

Just one in my party :) - I will also bring plain coffee creamer for Rancher Hicks and anyone else who wants it, and regular milk to go with the coffee and the coffee cups - styrofoam

Me thinks there are going to be lots of us there.................

Last edited:
Just one in my party :) - I will also bring plain coffee creamer for Rancher Hicks and anyone else who wants it, and regular milk to go with the coffee and the coffee cups - styrofoam

Me thinks there are going to be lots of us there.................
You betcha!!

Looks like we may make the trip Travis and Tabs!!

I have a 13 month breeding trio of BBS Marans I can bring if anyone is interested? I will only bring if presold.

Let me know ASAP before I list them for sale here.

Tab perhaps your DH would like to do a rotating thing on the grill. Each of us men can take a turn.

Oh and we'll bring chairs to sit one cuz I expect you won't have a lot of them and we can bring a table too, though we have just used some saw horses with ply wood on them, but we have a folding table too.

We'll also bring a game too.

I'll have some items for the raffle too. Non chicken stuff.
lol.png

Will we need skeeter spray? It's been so dry here there haven't been many but with this rain who can tell?

For us the number is two. Just the two of us, we can make it if we try, just the two of us......doo, dooo, doo..

Last edited:
It will be me and my 2 children (8 and 4) but we have allergies so besides the watermelon I am bringing we will bring our own hot dogs and snacks (so no need to count us in the totals for burgers or hot dogs)

Back
Top Bottom