1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

O Shamo Pair. Npip flock

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by OkChickens, Nov 30, 2012.

1. OkChickens

OkChickens Orpingtons Are Us

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    I have a juvenile pair of O Shamo. They are March hatch. The stag is a Bbr and a great looking Wheaton hen! I have the parent stock on site and they originated from Guy Koch's birds. The cock that sites these birds is massive! He weighs about 12 lbs and is a bbr as well the hens with him are a black hen and a red mottled/spangled hen. Let me know of you are interested. I have a Npip flock and these are my only Shamo available at the moment. I should have some for sale late spring of next year.

$200 OBO.
    I can ship to most states for the cost of shipping and a box.

Nate

2. shooflydesign

shooflydesign Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2011
    OkChickens, would you be interested in selling some of your Spring hatch in advance? I am actively looking for O-Shamos and planning on adding more to my existing flock as soon as possible. Thanks, M

3. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Sorry for the late reply. How many are you wanting and how soon? My O Shamo are laying pretty well so I am currently hatching them out? Let me know. Thanks

Nate

4. theycallmevern

theycallmevern Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2013
    Loris sc
    I have some bbr Asils and would like to cross some shamo with them . Would you ship eggs. [​IMG]

5. theycallmevern

theycallmevern Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2013
    Loris sc
    Mine aren't Layin yet , but this spring they will lay pretty good

6. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    Yes I do ship eggs. They are $50 for 6+ Eggs shipping Included or $75 for 12+ Eggs with Shipping Included. I sell Chicks either day old to 6 weeks old st run chicks or I can sell young pullets or stags about 8 weeks old and up. The price on the depends on the color and sex. I can Ship eggs and Young bird from about 3-4 weeks old and up. PM Me for more information. Thanks

Nate

1 person likes this.
  7. qaib559

qaib559 New Egg

Apr 25, 2013
    Hey there okchicken, jus wondering do u have any 8-10 pound hens. I need a large hen to breed with my 11 pound shamo. Thanx

8. qaib559

qaib559 New Egg

Apr 25, 2013
    Can u send me some pics of ur baby chicks and their parents!!!

9. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    I have 2 2 year old hens. One is black and the other is spangled. They are around 6-7 lbs. I try to keep my birds on a well rounded diet to keep the proper weight.

Nate

10. OkChickens

Dec 1, 2010
    Owasso, Oklahoma
    I have 2 2 year old hens for sale. One is black and the other is spangled. They are around 6-7 lbs. I try to keep my birds on a well rounded diet to keep the proper weight. They are proven breeders and great mothers! Let me know.

Nate

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by