O_o I must have a Brain Tumor......

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Bleenie, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

I have always been 'dead-on' in the past with sexing my Muscovies so this is driving me nuts...it's the only explanation, I must have a Brain Tumor! [​IMG]

In the last month I was wrong about 'Teddy' being a boy, BUT i tossed that aside, he wasnt from 'My' lines.

BUT NOW...I was out 'playing' with the ducks and realized my adorable little 'Montie' is a GIRL!!! [​IMG]

It's really not that big of a deal since i already have Sidney for my blue/black/silver girls, but MAN does that bother me.... She had WAY bigger feet than everyone else before.

I've been watching & staring at the 3 youngest babies the last few days to make sure i'm not wrong about them. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009
  2. Goat_Walker

Goat_Walker I Am THE Crazy Duck Lady

Jul 9, 2008
    Maryland
    Aww bleenie! Its not nice to joke about a womens shoe size! I must say though That Your Montie sure is Purdy! And doesnt have enough carnucles to be a stinky boy anyway. lol

3. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Bleenie, do you have any extra hens left after you sold everything off? Something broody?

4. Bleenie

Bleenie Wyan-DO's

Everyone was too young still. i got rid of my broody buff hen months ago.

but then again, a puppy we have found 4 bad eggs somewhere, they Obviously weren't muscovy. [​IMG]

Nibbles is on a nest of her eggs, but im keeping her, she's one of my muscovy girls.

Maybe i just really WANTED her to be a he, lol. or she just grew faster than the others.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by