1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Oakville High (High School RP) _See Staff Note in the "Rules"

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Wintent, Oct 1, 2014.

1. "Yea, actually. I'm Skye" The girl smiled in reply as they walked (or so I'm assuming). Maybe this wont be so bad... She thought to herself

2. ((Hope you don't mind if I re-do two of my forms some, found a way better pic for Skye :3))

Name: Archer Lyle
    Personality: Typical boy- goofy, sarcastic... and sometimes just plain out crazy. Archer is actually a very calm collected young fellow once you get to know him, though he will always have his moments of fantastical hyperness. He doesn't care if he makes himself look stupid, and loves to make people laugh. He is also rather hyper and impatient, and to be honest couldn't care about school less. Archer can be quiet, he just has to focus really hard and be quite exhausted
    Crush/BF or GF: WHA- I mean, pardon?
    Picture/Description: If any 15 year old boy could be called 'cute', it would be Archer. With a mop of perminantly messy light brown hair, and expressive dark brown eyes, he has the amazing ability to look completely innocent- often completely hiding his devious personality. He has a kind of signature lop sided grin, that just adds to his goofyness. Archer isn't short- nor is he tall. Just... average. But with seemingly most guys his age being basket ball player hight, he often looks like a bit of a shorty. His skin is pretty much always dark as well, as he tans extremely easily.
    Clique: Sometimes Rebel, other times populars. Just depends if he turns up to school or not.
    History: Archer grew up in a middle class family of 9, so that's four brothers and two sisters. He was always the goofy insane kid in the family, often getting into trouble at school for mischief. Despite that, Archer never actually did anything real bad- such as stealing etc. (Ok, so he might have 'borrowed' a library book. He had forgotten his library card- plus that speech on Antarctica was due the next day).
    Other: TACO TACO TACOOO
    Username: Silver Bantam

Name: Skye Warren
    Personality: Skye is the kind of person why doesn't care what other think of her, and isn't afraid to speak her mind most of the time. She could also be called spunky, and often a bit feisty around people who disrespect her or her friends etc. She can be extremely sarcastic around people she knows well- and often comes up with the most random ideas and things to say. Despite this, she has a sweet quiet side. Honestly. Just find it, deep deeeep down inside...
    Crush/BF or GF: None...
    Picture/Description:
    [​IMG]
    Clique: Pretty much a Floater. She is generally pretty popular, but hates partying etc.
    History: Nothing that fantastical, grew up with three older brothers and two loving parents. She was never exactly popular at school, but always had a decent circle of friends. Skye recently came here to seek a better schooling then she was getting at her old school, plus she just recently moved to the area with her parents. Broke her left arm exactly 5 days ago
    Other: Taacoooos
    Username: Silver Bantam

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  3. Wintent

Wintent Overrun With Chickens

Dec 26, 2012

Wintent nodded at the first part and looked at her confused at the second. "Sorry?" She stated confused not sure of what else there was to say.

4. Wintent

Dec 26, 2012
    (Yeah its cool.)

5. Wintent

Dec 26, 2012

"Nice to meet you, I'm Chelsea," she said with a blinding smile. "Not trying to pester you, but how'd you break your arm?"

6. ((Nooooo, gotta think of some explanation now D: X3))

Skye gave a nod with the same courteous smile at the girls name, glancing down at her feet at the question she knew would be coming sooner or later. "I was climbing a tree, and kinda slipped" She said with a sheepish grin, as if it didn't bother her

7. Wintent

Dec 26, 2012

Chelsea nodded at the new information. "Why'd ypu moving here?" She asked simply.

8. ((Yea, lame excuse -.- Can you tell I've never broken anything? :p))

Skye shrugged, "My dad got a new job, so we ended up here. Plus my old school sucked" She said with a small smile

9. Wintent

Dec 26, 2012

(Lol. Yes, Yes I can)

Chelsea nodded a smile breaking across her face. "You'll love it here," she said.

10. Skye looked back up at her, "So how long have you been here for?" She asked with a curious smile

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by