Oakville High (High School RP) _See Staff Note in the "Rules"

Wintent walked to the school. She didn't live to far away so she was fine with walking. She had left earlier then usually planning to meet up with some friends.

Wintent walked to the school. She didn't live to far away so she was fine with walking. She had left earlier then usually planning to meet up with some friends.
Ailyss sprinted past her, her satchel hitting Wintent's leg as she dashed by. She had a phone in one hand and a metal coffee mug in the other that said something like "wwhatevva, I do wwhat I wwant" in violet and an Aquarius symbol in the same color.

Ailyss sprinted past her, her satchel hitting Wintent's leg as she dashed by. She had a phone in one hand and a metal coffee mug in the other that said something like "wwhatevva, I do wwhat I wwant" in violet and an Aquarius symbol in the same color.

"S**t!" Wintent cursed loudly the bag had hit behind her knee cap and her leg gave out on her.

Sir (not literally) Archer Lyle ran fleetly down the ally stealthily, his soft gym shoes padding along quietly as he raced down the damp concrete road beside an old building. It was a dark, narrow road, despite the sun shining brightly at the other end. His foot landed in a large shallow puddle, but the boy seemingly didn't notice. Perhaps it was because his shoes were already soaked, or the fact that he was already running miles late- as usual. At the end of the dark tunnel, Archer paused. He finally stepped out into the open road, appearing casual as he continued to make his way toward school- the place known as prison to so many young students

Luna walked down the foot path toward school, clutching her extra books that hadn't fitted in the purple bag slung over one shoulder. Her naturally long, black hair was worn out, as usual, and her solum grey eyes gazed up ahead quietly. She hadn't seen anyone from school so far- and to be honest, was really hoping she wouldn't. The previous day had been awkward enough, having been made answer a math question in front of the whole class. From her seat, of course, but still...

A young girl with long dark brown hair that fell in gentle waves down her left shoulder wandered down the road, kicking a small stone as she went. The sun beat down on her, causing her to shift uncomfortably with the white cast she had on her right arm. Stupid arm... She thought somewhat angrily, giving her useless limb a dark death glare. It had been broken only 5 days ago, and having just moved to the town, Skye really wasn't looking forward to her first day at the new school.

((I hope you don't mind Skye, forgot to add it in her form. Just thought it might be interesting :p))

Last edited:
Chelsea spotted Skye while she was stepping out of her mom's car telling her bye. She must be new, She thought heading over to her. "Hi," Chelsea said smiling. She seemed pretty enough to be with the populars. She wasn't sure if the other girls would approve of her. She'd just have to wait and see.

Chelsea spotted Skye while she was stepping out of her mom's car telling her bye. She must be new, She thought heading over to her. "Hi," Chelsea said smiling. She seemed pretty enough to be with the populars. She wasn't sure if the other girls would approve of her. She'd just have to wait and see.
Skye's blue eyes darted up when she heard a voice, and a smile broke out onto her face. "Hello" She greeted her cheerfully, shoving aside the gloomy attitude

Skye's blue eyes darted up when she heard a voice, and a smile broke out onto her face. "Hello" She greeted her cheerfully, shoving aside the gloomy attitude 

Chelsea smiled. "Your new here?" She more like stated then asked. She gave her a once over look. Pretty good style, She thought to herself.

Ailyss spun around hearing Wintent's cry and she came back, trying to help her up. "Sorry, sorry! I wasn't watching where I was going, need to work on that!" She babbled.

"Its fine," Wintent said pulling out an earbud. "I should've been paying attention, " she said dusting herself off.

"Its fine," Wintent said pulling out an earbud. "I should've been paying attention, " she said dusting herself off.
Ailyss grinned crookedly at Wintent. "Guess it was both of our faults, then. Sorry." Her phone binged and she glanced down at it.
~~guildedNurologist {GN} ceased pestering kaloSamite {KS} at ((insert whatever time it is in the rp))~~
"Oh, fiddlesticks." She muttered. "He beat me."

Back
Top Bottom