Obama Makes Free Speech A FELONY!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is only 7 hours old and it only took Capvin 6 hours to start calling some one a racist or bigot. He is racebaiting and it is wrong.
and yes, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Once again, you are mistaken. I only called one person on this board a rasist and a bigot and if that was race baiting then the bait must have been very tasty.

Q9....Q9 calling Q9....come in from the cold Q9. As I said previously this has been the law since 1971. You are talking about this like it is new but the only chnage in the new law is one word. Come back down to earth...the revolution is not ready to start. Duckinut...keep your powder dry..I think you are going to need it. Q9 I am sure you know how to read very well...it is Title 18, Section 1752, US Code. Been there since 1971. I think long before you were born and we have all survived. It is a bad law but its an oldie.

Looked it up, read it. Yep. They changed one word - they removed "willfully." Knew that already. My concern, however, is that they want to crack down on protests - why else would you essentially re-issue a forty year old law? I suspect they want to "legitimize" fresh crackdowns on protesters by making sure everyone knows this law exists. I wonder what they're trying to gain by removing "willfully?"

For a good take on what the problem with the law is, read this: http://lewrockwell.com/napolitano/napolitano45.1.html

Oh, one thing regarding rights - there are certain rights (life, liberty, property rights, etc.) that cannot be infringed upon unless you voluntarily forfeit them. Others, however, like free speech and the right to bear arms, end where others' rights begin. The "yelling fire in a crowded theater" example is really not a good one, since it's the property owner making a "law" regulating speech, not the government. The government may not, under any circumstances, restrict the right to free speech or to peaceably assemble, though property owners may. Same goes for the right to bear arms.

And there's our lecture on rights for tonight. See y'all tomorrow.
wink.png

Just pointing out, as a matter of general interest, that if you click on the little blue triangle next to any member's name, that you can block that person. It's a neat feature! (I haven't used it yet, having made a resolution not to read threads that seem likely to make my head explode. I'll probably live longer that way
wink.png
)

With thirty years in the military, can anyone guess the only two Presidents who weren't respected by most of the Military? One smoked cigars and the other hates America. Careful before you guess...you might be called a racist...

barnie.gif

With thirty years in the military, can anyone guess the only two Presidents who weren't respected by most of the Military? One smoked cigars and the other hates America. Careful before you guess...you might be called a racist...

barnie.gif

lau.gif
I can only guess who you mean, but if it's who I think it is... Where do you come to these conclusions? He "hates america". LOL How, may I ask do you know that he hates america? Is there some sort of blog he did where he said "I hate america and I have an evil plot to become president and make "i hate america" policies"? Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom