Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

Garjzla

Crowing
5 Years
Nov 28, 2014
Oregon
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Other simple rules I'd like you to follow:

• Let's not hurry and pair up with girlfriends and boyfriends as soon as we start. Because...It adds nothing to the story and I've noticed it slows the role play interest down a whole lot.
  • Let's not power play and conveniently give ourselves the most powerful and unrealistically strong character in the role play.
  • Let's also make the posts in this role play make sense! No random attacks, correct spelling (the best you can do), and realistic (not gore filled) fights.
  • DO NOT CHANGE THE PLOT OF THE STORY, PLEASE.

(Skip this story line for a summary.)

Everyone slowly crept out of their hiding spots after the chaos had settled. A little boy clung to his mother, unwilling to leave the tunnel that had been dug for their safety.

"Let go of my leg, Timothy, everything will be alright." His mother cooed soothingly, and his small shaking hands released his mother as they, and everyone else, stepped out.

A man cursed.
"What the...What is this??" He said as he looked around. The dull cave that they had taken shelter in looked unearthly, everything having a purple and blue tinge to it.

A deer made of swirling clouds and stars bounced by, and lapis lazuli colored flowers opened and closed repeatedly within seconds.

"The other side played with elements that should have remained untouched..." The man muttered. There had been a war, and while it was the biggest war in history, nobody thought that somebody would have the guts to play with magic a little.

Earth had been a chemical wasteland for quite some time, and as the spells were cast and potions released, they mixed with the air's chemicals and did something completely different than what had been planned.

"Mama...I wanna go home!" The boy whined fearfully. The mother made an attempt to grab the boy's arm before he ran off, but he was already a few feet away and continued out of the cave.
But, the cave seemed to last forever.

This cave was small, he should have seen the entrance already. But no matter how far he ran, and how many large glowing mushrooms he passed, there was no end to it all. He heard his mother running after him. He was just a little kid, after all, and couldn't run that quickly after a while.

"Timothy! Get back here right now!" The mother called, half angry and half concerned. She had no idea what was out here either, it could be extremely dangerous.
Suddenly, the little boy stopped running. But he didn't turn to his mother, he was looking up.
"Mama..." He said quietly, his lip quivering a little. "Are we underwater?"

His mother looked up where he was looking, and small colonies of glowing blue jellyfish swarmed the cave ceiling, along with large stingrays, dark colored angler fish, and...A mermaid.

It wasn't the usual, beautiful mermaid you often saw either. It had a large mouth with sharp, clear teeth and long hair that clouded its face. It had the horizontal eyes of a snake, and what looked like a 10 foot snake tail with a long dorsal fin lining the back of it. Its ribs were clearly visible, but the mother couldn't tell if she was starving or that was just how they appeared normally.

The mermaid looked at the small child and the mother, as if comparing the two. She decided that the son would be easier to kill and launched at him eagerly.

"Not my son!" The mother shouted and ran to her child, standing in front of him. The mermaid grabbed her and bit at her neck hungrily, killing her after a few moments.
Her blood clouded the air as if it was in water, and the boy backed away, trembling and crying.
"Mama! Mama, wake up!" He shouted desperately, but as the mermaid devoured his mother he cried loudly and turned away, running back to where everyone else was.

The boy ran to his father and hugged him tightly, sobbing and sniffling. His father looked bewildered.

"Timothy? What's wrong, where's your mother?" He asked urgently.
"She got eaten! A big fish ate her!" The boy said, visibly upset about having to say it. "Dad, where are we??"

"I don't know Timothy. It seems like we're in oblivion."

(Summary: Earth had been a poverty filled, chemical wasteland for quite some time, and there was a war in the middle of it all too. The opposing side had magic on their side, but once they actually used it, the effects were not what had been planned. Fish are swimming in what seems to be midair, unearthly creatures and plants populate the area, and the entire world seems to be one large fantasy cave. Everyone is now living in the unknown.)

Form:

Name:
History:
Personality:
Picture/Description:
Weapon (nothing crazy):
Fears:
Username:

My form:

Name: Timothy Kirk
History: Not much, he's just a kid.
Personality: Easily panicked and scared, but if there aren't any threats he's usually a very polite and energetic little kid. He says sir and ma'am, and respects his elders.
Picture/Description: Fluffy brown hair, crooked glasses, big brown eyes, and tan scratched up skin. His family was poor, so he doesn't wear shoes, and doesn't mind either.
Weapon (nothing crazy): He has a little pocket knife. He's only used it to kill bugs so far.
Fears: Water, the dark, and loud noises
Username: Garjzla

(Please do not copy!
big_smile.png
)

Last edited:
Name:Destany Carmon
History:Hidden
Personality:kind, quiet, misunderstood.
Picture/Description:She is 5'1 and very pale.she has light brown hair that falls below her waist.she has deep emerald green eyes that shimmering in the light.she wears a white tank-top with fancy lacing and pair of tan pants.and a black jacket.
Weapon (nothing crazy):a pocket knife.
Fears:horses, cows and heights.
Username:cluckcluck1215

Name:Destany Carmon
History:Hidden
Personality:kind, quiet, misunderstood.
Picture/Description:She is 5'1 and very pale.she has light brown hair that falls below her waist.she has deep emerald green eyes that shimmering in the light.she wears a white tank-top with fancy lacing and pair of tan pants.and a black jacket.
Weapon (nothing crazy):a pocket knife.
Fears:horses, cows and heights.
Username:cluckcluck1215
Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom