Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Quote:
and that herd of zombies
hide.gif
i could barely look while they were hiding under the cars

scary stuff

love this show cant stand Shane or Ricks wife ,I love Daryl he is my fav i think he brings alot to the show . I also hope no one dies .

The first season was awesome. This one..it's alright. I feel like it moves too slow and it's not progressing anywhere, they could have probably been done staying at that farm place by now and moved on. Like a lot of people, I agree there is too much talking/drama. On the fan page on FB for this show I see a lot of people complaining about it, but some people also like it "because it shows the humanity and developing relationships in the show"
roll.png
and then they complain that every second can't be about zombies, which I'm sure people just want more zombie envovlement, because right now it does seem more like a Drama show with a random zombie that shows up every now and then..and even when one does show up it's not interesting.
Hoping tonights episode will be good since the zombies in the barn was found. I wonder though, why wouldn't they be banging on the door or why did no one hear them before? They seemed awful noisy after they saw Glen.
As for favorite characters, I would say Daryl and Glen, then rick and the old guy. Although the only thing that bothers me with the old guy is his involvement with that one girl, sure he's thinking what he thinks is best for her, but she's not a kid.

i never new it was on tonight but i do now, but it clashes with my other show aswell! i dont no wich to watch

I LOVE the Walking Dead! If it was nothing but zombie killing it would be low-budget and last two hours--not that I don't love zombie movies. My mom and I watch Walking Dead and play Left 4 Dead on 360. We love zombies! People I want to slap: Andrea(or whatever her name is), Shane, Lori, Shane, SHANE. I'd slap him multiple times with my boot. I was relieved when T Dog didn't die and was SO ON EDGE during the zone hoard scene under the cars.

Poor Rick but he's burying his head in the sand and letting Shane(slap) and Andrea run the group and they're stupid. Rick should just kick Shane out--lock him in the barn! Daryl is so not gonna go bad because the nice mom lady complimented him and he smiled a little. Foreshadowing! Technically no one knows since he's not a comic character but maybe they actually want us to LIKE someone after giving us Shane and Lori and Andrea. Anyway rant over!

CYG

Back
Top Bottom