Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Im a huge fan myself i like how there developing the stories of the people and such but its tending to be a little slow in comparison to last season still good but hopefully they amp it back up soon. I was really hoping to see Merle back this season (fingers crosses still) should be interesting to see him return.

Quote:
Yeah! What do you guys think happened to him? (NO SPOILERS FROM COMIC BOOK PLEASE!) I can't imagine he cut off his hand and has been following them the whole time. I think zombie or he's holed up somewhere alone--I doubt any group would take him? There's still the problem of how'd he survive the hand loss. I'm puzzling over that one.

CYG

i dont think merle will be back...just cant see it, i think sophia will be a zombie, i had hopes that daryl would find her and bring her back,coz hes badass
cool.png

really am lovin it tho, i never ever get this addicted to tv series's
love.gif

if there was an outbreak of zombies for real (like you all dont imagine it
tongue.png
), i'd wanna be with people like dylan,rick,glenn,dale an t-dog
smile.png
would feel pretty safe

Rick and glenn maybe and dont forget daryl but dale is tending to be a little annoying at this point always with his nose in business that isnt his and t dog had been dead weight since they found him falling over himself chances are once merle comes back he will kill him anyhow. Interesting to see what happens with rick and shane though after last episode. I will admit though when she told rick about it it was a little anti climatic after all this build up leading up to it.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom