Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

OMG
I'm not totally bonkers! I found other people crazy about chickens & the walking dead! YEA!!
come on February!...
Haha
yuckyuck.gif
same i thought i was nuts lol :L

OMG i actually love the walking dead series three is awsome!! if zombies came i would deffo go to a prison its life the most ultimate place in the world no one can get in and no one can get out :L the saddest part is when sophia was in the barn and when the old guy died but tbh i didn't really like shane he was kinna a di*k and i don't know how to spell her name but that was awsome what she did cutting zombies arms off and jaw so they can't eat !! thats such a good idea but what that all about the army people! its so nerve wracking !! i love the walking dead but i have been watching it on you tube because it comes out earlier in america than it does in scotland but its just too good :weee can you imagine if there was zombie chickens and animals that would just be too much :oops:

I don't get to see it till fridays, I don't mind aslong as people tell me about andrea!, I wish she would hurry up and realise the gov is a pri*k

We need to keep this thread alive, it keeps dieng when there is a break from the show!!

My husband (I can't get to watch with me) & my 17 yr old son (avid fan) are always talking about how we would fortify & protect the farm & property if there was a zombie outbreak! LOL
My son is convinced it could happen!

The thing i find annoying about the space between the us and uk shows is that yous all post about what happened, and i don't want to read it because it will spoil it, but then i get so tempted to and end up reading it then regret it, so from now on i will only read stuff about Andrea :p

OMG! have you guys seen the trailer for when it comes back on?!, Daryl and Merle get back to the prison and Andrea goes to see them but i dont think they accept her, then when she goes back to woodbury they hold guns up at her! When it comes back on in Febuary tell me what happens to her!

Now I'm regretting reading whats going to happen, but can't help myself.LOL
My kids always giving away the ending & stuff from movies I didn't want to know before watching it. I just asked him "want to hear what happens when TWD comes back on?" He says "no, I'll wait till its on." & goes back in his room- !#@* I should have just blurted it instead of asking if he wanted to hear-like he does to me!

Back
Top Bottom