Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Oh no a walker in the group! Don't tell. Sounds like a lot of action.That darn gov still isn't decapped.He is slippery.Can't wait to watch it tonight.
Although I am only right if spoilers are true so im not 100% sure.

Not to brag, but I know who from the prison group turns into a walker in the next episode...

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! You've already said too much. I really didn't want to know that someone from the prison was going to go.

Had no idea there were spoilers in this thread. Thought this was a spot to discuss the current episode. Looks like I was wrong.

KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! You've already said too much. I really didn't want to know that someone from the prison was going to go.

Had no idea there were spoilers in this thread. Thought this was a spot to discuss the current episode. Looks like I was wrong.
It's not confirmed that it is someone from the prison group, it depends if the spoilers are true so it is a 50/50 chance.

It's not confirmed that it is someone from the prison group, it depends if the spoilers are true so it is a 50/50 chance.
Even still, that was already giving away too much. I love to be surprised, that is the best part of the show, Just like when the Governor shot the inmate. No one saw that coming, and it was amazing. This is a thread to discuss the current episode. If you would like to add spoilers, please do so under the hidden spoiler tab. That way, people who want to see the spoilers can, and those who do not want to know, don't have to.

Doesn't matter, you've still said too much. You've planted in my head that someone from the prison will get it so that's what I'm going to be thinking about and looking for. I don't want to know anything about what might happen no matter what the percentage of fact is. If I wanted to know, I'd read the books.

If you cannot refrain from doing spoilers, then give a BIG WARNING and do them in gray type so that people have to highlight it to read. Like this > Just type and then highlight and change the color of the text to white. You'll have to let others know to highlight the area for spoilers.

Edit: Not as easily done on this board as the background in preview is white but then shows up gray when you submit. Drat!

Last edited:
There is a little black "box" that looks like a talk bubble on the far right side of the toolbar. That is the spoiler button. It allows you to hide something so that only people who want to can see it.

for example:
I'm hiding!

DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE OBVIOUS You's do realise people from the prison group are obviously going to die before the end of the season? I wouldn't say that what I said was a spoiler. Mebys if I said their name.

Hi guys! if you don't want to know what happens on tonights episode do NOT read this! Andrea leaves Woodbury to go to the prison to stay there, the gov goes after her and she gets attacked by walkers on the way. She then gets chased across a open field by the gov who is in a car and they go into an abandoned building and she manages to get out. She then reaches the prison gates and Rick is just about to spot her when the gov jumps out and pulls her to the floor and holds her mouth shut. The episode then ends with Andrea in the torture chair. I have pics of her in it, and getting chased by the gov and her hiding from him and with him holding her to the floor. And there will be a Michonne and Andrea flash back which I have a pic of. If anyone wants the pics PM me because AMC are going crazy that they got out and have deleted them of the internet but I took pics of them on my phone!

This however, was a complete spoiler before anyone even saw the episode. I don't care if you add spoiler, or even things close to spoilers, but please do so under the Spoiler tab. Yes, we know our favorite characters always seem to die, but it was a spoiler that one of them is turned into a walker. No one important has really died lately either, so adding that is also a spoiler. I don't mean to sound rude, there are just some people who do not want to know what is happening until it happens.

This however, was a complete spoiler before anyone even saw the episode. I don't care if you add spoiler, or even things close to spoilers, but please do so under the Spoiler tab. Yes, we know our favorite characters always seem to die, but it was a spoiler that one of them is turned into a walker. No one important has really died lately either, so adding that is also a spoiler. I don't mean to sound rude, there are just some people who do not want to know what is happening until it happens.
I did write that it was a spoiler though :/ not the walker one but the one you quoted.

I apologise for posting the walker thing without a spoiler thing on or mention it was a spoiler but on the other things I said I did state they were spoilers.

Back
Top Bottom