Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

tongue.png
I showed this before, you can find Chicken Zombies on Netflix.
tongue.png

Oh goodness!
lol.png
That's just weird!

I have to disagree the story line and writing are very good,it's supposed to be about the survivors not the zombies although I like the action scenes.They have to keep it as believable and realistic as they can without being too hokey and cheesy,there are enough lame horror movies out there like already.
Wow there are many great horror movies out there that are not lame. Unless you are talking about Twilight. Lol. Have you seen the werewolves in Twilight? My favorite werewolves by looks are from the movie Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman. Best transformation scene belongs to American Werewolf in London, hands down. No argument. Resident Evil and Underworld are definitely NOT lame. Lame is like those paranormal activity movies and 99% of the horror movies being made now.
If they want to keep it believable they should draw grown eyebrows on the girls! But who cares about walkers and the zombie apocalypse when you gotta have your eyebrows plucked and waxed! Gurl!
I liked the recent episode better than the other one. I hate Carl, he's such a whiny little baby. Lol.

While a fan since the beginning I was starting to find the show a little dry last season on the get go but the end of last season and the start of this one is starting to draw me quite in again cant wait to see how this season goes. As for seeing some change as a long time zombie fan .........long before the walking dead........maybe some zombies with radiation enforced powers or just the problems assoiated with nucular meltdowns and such around them would be nice to see become part of the show.
I've been a long time zombie fan as well.. And vampire and werewolf fan. I just wish the zombies weren't so amateur, I want to see some challenges... I wanna see who the new guys are, guy with the moustache may just be what this show needs! Moustaches make everything better.
The show needs at least a few running zombies.

Wow there are many great horror movies out there that are not lame. Unless you are talking about Twilight. Lol. Have you seen the werewolves in Twilight? My favorite werewolves by looks are from the movie Van Helsing with Hugh Jackman. Best transformation scene belongs to American Werewolf in London, hands down. No argument. Resident Evil and Underworld are definitely NOT lame. Lame is like those paranormal activity movies and 99% of the horror movies being made now. 
If they want to keep it believable they should draw grown eyebrows on the girls! But who cares about walkers and the zombie apocalypse when you gotta have your eyebrows plucked and waxed! Gurl! 
I liked the recent episode better than the other one. I hate Carl, he's such a whiny little baby. Lol.
[/quote
Yes I agree with you I am a huge horror fan from way back and the older ones are way better the new ones and paranormal ones suck!Regarding the werewolf ones I don't know if you saw the howling "the first one" think early 80's anyway one of the best transformation scenes I've seen and still holds up today IMO. I also am into zombie movies big time,also into the cannibal freak movies like the hills have eyes love that stuff if there's some kind of genetic interbread cannibal freak movie I'm there.

I also hated Carl too and wanted him to get killed but he did redeem himself alittle when he relized he wasn't as big a tough guy as he thought he was and went crawling back to Rick.

OMG!!!

X 2! 

That was a sort-of surprise and a definite shock. Figured it would happen sooner or later. What was a surprise is HOW it happened. Do you watch "Talking Dead"? The actress who plays Carol is on it and gives a lot of insight as to the characters. 

I'm watching it now.... I record both and watch them back to back... :rolleyes:

There is not much I can say without giving away the most emotional scene in the shows history. Hershel's death was a very close second...

Last edited:
I'm watching it now.... I record both and watch them back to back...
roll.png

There is not much I can say without giving away the most emotional scene in the shows history. Hershel's death was a very close second...

I'd think anyone not wanting spoilers would stay away from TWD threads, forums, and all news articles about TWD. I have to laugh when they read TWD articles and then complain about spoilers. DUH!

Lot's of debate as to if it was the only option or even necessary. I don't see that they had any other option. And - when Carol handled the situation with Tyreese watching - I thought he had figured out who was responsible for the prison deaths then. I still think he knew deep down but didn't want to believe it until she admitted it.

Really awesome episode, IMO. I will say that I found Hershel's death more surprising and sadder. Herschel was a wonderful guy and had so much to offer the group whereas this kid had been walker-bait from day one and needed to be gone.

Back
Top Bottom