Obsessed With The Walking Dead!!!!

Yup, there's something wrong with that kid.

A lot of people I work with are watching. We all agree we'd rather have Shane on our side rather than against us. But never turn your back.
We also wonder if we'll ever see the man and his son from the first season again.
And we are all sad that there are only 2 more episodes this season.

I was given a $25 gift certificate for Barnes & Noble. Thinking I might go buy the graphic novel.

Imp

In the graphic novel the man and his son make a re-appearance, however, there is ALOT of differences between the show and the graphic novel. So they may go in a completely different direction. Just a warning, not only in the graphic novel quite different than the show its quite abit darker; I found it to be pretty horrifically depressing at parts. But I guess it wouldn't be very happy in an apocalypse.

Hmmm, this week threw me. Guess I was the victim of a false spoiler.

well played walkers, well played
cool.png

Imp

I can't wait to watch 12 and 13 next week. Sure hope the show makes it for many seasons.The spoiler makes me think they were under attack from raiders.Maybe in the 13th one,but I hope not.Don't really want anyone else dying for a while except ofcourse raiders.

Ok so finally got to watch episodes 12 and 13 yesterday.Big changes.

I think they let Carl off far to easy for his involved part with Dale.Poor Darryl(sp) is still looking for his gun-give it back!

Lori was nice to make that gesture to Shane,but I think it fueled his obsession instead. I feel for Rick because everyone blames him ALL the time,but yet they still expect him to be the leader and make the choices.Not sure how I feel about his comment.

I will have to check out that after show.

In the end of the second one were they showing a large building off in the distance of the group?Like a prison or hospital? So we finally know what the CDC guy wishpers.They really need to do MORE episodes.If simpsons can do 23 seasons then surely TWD can manage atleast 10 with no season breaks!

So what do you think will happen if Laurie has a miscarriage? Will the baby turn into a zombie inside of her? If they are all infected, then the fetus would be too.

This is just not fair! I have searched all over and cant find where i can watch season 2 for free! I dont want to pay anything more than I do for hulu and netflix...cant get reg TV and not paying for cable or sat...hmmmph

Back
Top Bottom