Occupations????

I'm a Licensed Practical Nurse. I've done lots of different things-- began my career working with the developmentally disabled population, did a bunch of things after that, and back with the same population I started my career with-- great job!

moi: grammu. Coordinator of 3 proofreading teams - English, Chinese and Spanish. Coordinator of a revision team. Book editor extraordinaire. Wanna-be writer, musician, goofball.
tongue.png

him: dadaw, artist (graphic and otherwise), inventor, designer, writer, musician, luthier.
cool.png

Last edited:
Worked for 22 years in business accounting, then worked as an auxilliary nurse while I went back to university, degree in English and History, qualified as a Teacher, and now work as an advocate for disabled people part time. Hate it and want to teach. lol...

Currently trying to find a different way

Jena

I am a teacher on hold until my children are a bit older! They are 16 months and 12 weeks so its more like damage control than parenting ATM
big_smile.png

Leaves us plenty of home time to be raising chooks
jumpy.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
geez silkie!..what are ya gonna be, a rocket scientist?....or a brain surgeon?..thats alot of schooling..
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom