Octagon 20 ECO success for first time hatchers

Quote:
99.5 is Just Fine!!!

And BTW.....

My 11 Eggs went into LOCKDOWN!! I added a damp dishtowel under the tray, and made sure it was in both of the wells. My humidity is sitting right at 75%..

Now we wait..
caf.gif

Congratulations Baralak! Ours actually started hatching on Day 20, and everything went fine. Keep us posted.

52878_img_2410.jpg

After they hatch, they might even think about sleeping every now and then, but don't count on it. And Geaux Saints!!!

Well the Saints almost messed up today... but my Brisnea is working!!! Here is what has hatched so far... 3 more still in bator, and one hatched but was still wet when I made these pics. I would like to say that my Brisnea is a Brees!!! (sorry couldn't help myself)

67636_101_1154.jpg

67636_101_1143.jpg

67636_101_1142.jpg

Last edited:
They are so sweet! I just hatched 3 silkies and a bantam dark brahma out in my Brinsea yesterday!
jumpy.gif
It has been so easy to use, I did have a little trouble getting the humidity over 60 percent during lockdown, next time I will had a sponge that I can access through the vent hole. It was so nice to be able to see the chicks hatching and they all popped out super fast too! This is the first hatch where my chicks dried relatively quickly too!

If Jersey Girl sees this: I am the other one who can't hatch bantams! I ran my humidity super low this time, between 20 and 25% during incubation and they all hatched!!! It is worth a shot and this was a test hatch for the brinsea so I figured what the heck. All four that went into lockdown hatched! It may be worth a shot for you! I ran my temp around 100 on the glass thermometer that came with the bator because that is where it wanted to be so I just let it do its thing. Great bator!

Back
Top Bottom