*october 2009 Towel Swap Fall/thanksgiving Theme* Sign-ups CLOSED!!!!

I received mine from Holly O last week, I sent off mine to Havi and Nancydz on Tuesday, so they should be getting them soon. Haven't checked the mail today, so I may have my others from Oklahoma Lightning...we'll see!

Quote:
I do. I will PM it to you asap!

thanks so much!!!
will get it out tomorrow.
big_smile.png

We have the swine flue. My son has it, his two year old and now I have it. My towels are here, just can't get them mailed. I got the two year old because Dad to sick to take care of her. It got to her lungs and you can hear the crackling with just your ears. Dr says it both lungs. Mine just chills,fever and headache. Aurora's Mom and 3 month old sister are at her dads to try and keep the baby from getting it. I will try to mail Sat if fever will let me. Between rain and flue, I am not doing another swap. Sorry folks. I will post the same note to the quilt group. I can't stay up to type a new one. Aurora asleep in my lap.

Last edited:
We have the swine flue. My son has it, his two year old and now I have it. My pieces are finisnhed just can't get them mailed. I got the two year old because Dad to sick to take care of her. It got to her lungs and you can hear the crackling with just your ears. Dr says it both lungs. Mine just chills,fever and headache. Aurora's Mom and 3 month old sister are at her dads to try and keep the baby from getting it. I will try to mail Sat if fever will let me. Between rain and flue, I am not doing another swap. Sorry folks and I am sorry for the cross post.
Shot wrong place needs to be in quilts how do I move it or delete it/

Last edited:
Oh girl, Please fell better! I hope the little one recovers soon!
Don't worry at ALL about getting them out to me! I wasn't trying to add to the stress for you, just updating on my end, so PLEASE, don't worry. Recover, feel better, take care of the baby and when You can, get it out. Seriously!
hugs.gif
I'm OK!!!

Back
Top Bottom