OCTOBER chicken sacrifice protection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else have to lock their coop tight this time of year?

Wow! I cant believe the direction this thread went. :rolleyes: To pull it all back full circle, yes I lock my coop every night. My old coops all had locks also. It takes about two seconds longer to open & close the door, but those are two seconds I'm willing to 'sacrifice' to keep the birds safe.

(See what I did there? :lau Sorry, I couldn't help it. ;))

Wow! I cant believe the direction this thread went. :rolleyes: To pull it all back full circle, yes I lock my coop every night. My old coops all had locks also. It takes about two seconds longer to open & close the door, but those are two seconds I'm willing to 'sacrifice' to keep the birds safe.

(See what I did there? :lau Sorry, I couldn't help it. ;))
:lau:lau:clap
I have combination locks on my call duck coop. I don't really think anyone would try to steal my birds. . but I could see kids opening the door Just wanting to pet them and see them. I mean. . what kid wouldn't want to hug a call duckie :)
So, My Locks are just for safety from accidental curiosity of kids.
If a kid wants to go in to see my birds they will have to ask.

Somebody has to do it. I have some folks come in about once a month that some special rules and conduct prayers as dispatching and processing birds they buy. I think it is cool.
I think it’s cult like weirdos. To each their own I guess. Who am I to judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom