October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

Quote:
Ugh .. it's one of THOSE ..
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I JUST mailed my last swap gift 5 days ago ..

Quote:
Ugh .. it's one of THOSE ..
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I JUST mailed my last swap gift 5 days ago ..

I have mine bought, but it is still in the bag in the car. Maybe it will make it in the office and to the post office before the end of the month. Probably not....

I am interested in this. Have a few questions though. What type of gift do we need to send? Does it have to have a fall/halloween theme to it? I know it needs to be worth $10 but thats all I have been able to figure out.

the theme is fall/Halloween, but i think what ever you send will be well received. We just enjoy giving around here. you will sign up, send your info to bockbock, at the close of the swap she will send you your partners name and address, you send her a confirmation of your shipment, then sit back and wait for your gift -- could get it in a week or may take up to 4 weeks -- but you should receive a gift if everyone plays fair.

Come on board, we love it here...

ETA:
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
whatever the theme of the month you should try to keep up with in thr gift but if it is something hard to find in your area or something you cant find then do your best to find maybe one item. The list says 10 but we all do our own sort of value shopping that produces gifts that would normally be worth more LMAO. I mean seriously, I got a birdhouse that looked like a chicken once. I LOVED IT! Excuse me, I got off topic, thanks to this sleep deprevation.... okay anywho. What happens is at the end of the sign up bock bock will pm you your swap partner(s) and their address(es) and you just box up your gift (most of us use priority shipping boxes it can be cheaper.) and mail it to your partner by the deadline date (hopefully). We dont all make the deadline date in fact we all miss it one month or another. Just keep everyone up to date on whats going on and no one really cares. Its all for fun and games! Mostly enjoy what you get for your partner and they will enjoy what you get for them! FUN FUN FUN!

ETA: Me too Robin, I have two gifts worth of stuff in the car waiting to be boxed..... maybe mine will make it out on time too. I try. I always try.

Last edited:
Here's a twist. Names will be going out tomorrow. If there is someone in particular you would like to send to, pm me that persons name. I will only take these requests until I start working on the list, and who know when that will be, but probably in the afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom