October/Halloween Gift Swap - Names sent out

mamawolf I found the coffee cup at Ross a couple of months ago. Just picked up a couple more different chicken coffee cups for future swaps at Ross also.

Quote:
Don't you just love Ross?! Ours is an hour away so I don't get there often. Plus DH hates it so I can only go when my MIL and I visit the city together. It is always worth the wait though, I come home with all sorts of treasures!

Quote:
wee.gif
I'm so glad. DH helped me shop.
bun.gif

Quote:
wee.gif
I'm so glad. DH helped me shop.
bun.gif

The kids were standing behind me when I took the pic .. as soon as the camera flashed .. they started fighting over the pez dispencer ..
roll.png

teenagers!

Quote:
HEY! I got in a few days ago and finally opened my gift box, AMAZING, I LOVE everything, you did such a great job! I'm a total Fall addict so everything suits me so well
smile.png
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Quote:
HEY! I got in a few days ago and finally opened my gift box, AMAZING, I LOVE everything, you did such a great job! I'm a total Fall addict so everything suits me so well
smile.png
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I am so glad you liked it. I love fall too. I think I covered the season very well. So happy to here you enjoyed it!
smile.png

I sent mine out on the 20th and the P.O. box assured me it will be there before Halloween....
Goldenluver have you chased down the post man yet?!

Back
Top Bottom