OCTOBER/NOVEMBER homemade ornament swap 2014 (3 of 3 this year)

sianara

Songster
13 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Central MA
Hi All,

This is the final homemade ornament swap of 2014.

If you're new to this ornament swap, please click here to read the details from the thread just held for August/September.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-homemade-ornament-swap-2-of-3-swaps-for-2014

I'd also like to say that while I have really enjoyed hosting these swaps for the last few years it's time for me to hand the reins over to someone new.

If you are interested in taking over this swap in 2015, please PM me and I can give you some hints and suggestions. All that's really needed to be successful is some organization and planning. That's it!

So come on and sign up for the final swap of 2014. Tell your friends too!!!

BEGINNING LIST
Bama1
Bama1
Bama1
emmyeagle
emmyeagle
emmyeagle
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
coldupnorth
Lacy Blues
Lacy Blues
Lacy Blues
katsdar
katsdar
katsdar
dutchlion
dutchlion
dutchlion
paulsmuffen
paulsmuffen
paulsmuffen
sianara

FINAL LIST

Bama1 has
*coldupnorth
*dutchlion
*emmyeagle

coldupnorth has
*katsdar
*lacyblues
*paulsmuffen

katsdar has
*lacyblues
*dutchlion
*paulsmuffen

lacyblues has
*paulsmuffen
*dutchlion
*coldupnorth

paulsmuffen has
*emmyeagle
*bama1
*sianara

emmyeagle has
*katsdar
*lacyblues
*bama1

dutchlion has
*katsdar
*coldupnorth
*emmyeagle

sianara has
bama1

Last edited:
Me for three and oh no sorry to lose you as hostess I've done your swaps for a couple of years now and they have been wonderful ! Thank you for all you have done.

I will do 3 this time too. sianara - you have been a wonderful and enthusiastic host for these swaps. I know they can't all be easy because there always seems to be someone that doesn't hold up their part of the deal. I've been on the receiving end of that no deal a few times and you have always been good at either sending something out yourself or reminding the other enough that something happens. I love all the ornaments that I have received since I started participating in this swap for the past 4 years. Thank you again for making this possible!

Last edited:
Hi!

Sign me up for 3 ornaments please! I know I'm new to the group, but thank you so much for being a wonderful hostess!

Unless someone else wants to pick up the reins, I would be happy to play hostess....... :)

Me for three and oh no sorry to lose you as hostess I've done your swaps for a couple of years now and they have been wonderful ! Thank you for all you have done.

Thanks so much Bama1. I've really enjoyed it myself but lately I find myself being pulled in different directions and I'd hate for this swap to be neglected and end up dying off.

I will do 3 this time too. sianara - you have been a wonderful and enthusiastic host for these swaps. I know they can't all be easy because there always seems to be someone that doesn't hold up their part of the deal. I've been on the receiving end of that no deal a few times and you have always been good at either sending something out yourself or reminding the other enough that something happens. I love all the ornaments that I have received since I started participating in this swap for the past 4 years. Thank you again for making this possible!

Thanks that's very nice of you to say. You are welcome. I've enjoyed it too. I will possibly even participate in the future!

Back
Top Bottom