OCTOBER/NOVEMBER homemade ornament swap 2014 (3 of 3 this year)

Hi!

Sign me up for 3 ornaments please! I know I'm new to the group, but thank you so much for being a wonderful hostess!

Unless someone else wants to pick up the reins, I would be happy to play hostess....... :)

Thanks dutchlion. You are signed up and I do have another hostess already but thanks for the offer.

put me down for 3

Thank you for hosting the swaps, we will miss you as Hostess

Thanks I appreciate it
th.gif

THE NEW SWAP HOSTESS IS KATSDAR!!!

She's participated in all of the swaps I have hosted for 4 years now. (I think it's been four years and I'm pretty sure she's participated in all of mine lol)

She knows the rules of how I have hosted but it's entirely up to her to make any changes she would like. That's what I did when I took over.

So congratulations katsdar. I know you will do well. Have fun with it!

Joanne aka sianara​

I want to apologize for not being very active in this months swap so far. I'm in AZ (I live in MASS) for the last day of my three week vacation visiting family. My niece's wedding was yesterday and it was so lovely. We have been very busy this entire time and I've been distracted. But I will be in my normal attendance for the rest of this swap, I promise!
bow.gif

Thank you ladies I will enjoy taking over this swap in 2015, and I plan on running it the same way Sianara has done it for the last 4 years, my motto is if it's not broken don't fix it.

Back
Top Bottom