OCTOBER/NOVEMBER homemade ornament swap 2014 (3 of 3 this year)

I want to apologize for not being very active in this months swap so far. I'm in AZ (I live in MASS) for the last day of my three week vacation visiting family. My niece's wedding was yesterday and it was so lovely. We have been very busy this entire time and I've been distracted. But I will be in my normal attendance for the rest of this swap, I promise!
bow.gif
How exciting congrats to the new couple

Today is the last day to sign up peeps! Remember this is the last homemade ornament swap for this year.

Katsdar is taking over for the June/July 2015 swap so remember to subscribe to this one if you haven't already.

When the June/July 2015 one starts she will post that link on this swaps thread and so on. This way you will always be aware of activity.

I will add the newest participants and create the FINAL list either tomorrow night or Saturday sometime (before the end of night lol).

Goodness this year has flown by!

November 3rd and I'm wondering where time has gone! so ... @katsdar thank you for continuing to host the ornament swaps! and yes the new horse is quite exciting and a truly wonderful addition to the family :) @sianara thank you for all you have done and congrats to the new couple!

will have my ornaments finished shortly (i have to admit that everything has revolved around the new horse and now 2 chickens with bumblefoot....)

i hope everyone is well and getting into the holiday spirit!

Remember... You've got 27 more days to get your ornaments in the mail but try to aim for earlier in the month than later especially since that will be thanksgiving week. And we know from then on out its busy, busy, busy!!!

Back
Top Bottom