Odd colored d'uccle

Sorry ! Just saw this post. Still have Pearl the silver mille. I think she's getting prettier. Waiting for her to start laying.

Yeah. There are others, but not many. I was given the one I have. The people who gave it to me got it as a chick. They couldn't remember where they got it. I'd like to have more.

I will be getting my in the spring from a breeder in PA. We are exchanging birds. I want the Cream Lt Brown Dutch and they want some of my Mottled d'Uccles, a win win exchange.
yesss.gif
where in pa? my mom lives in Cranberry township north of pittburgh

I have just had three mille fluer eggs hatch from my last incubator batch. I only put three eggs of the milles in there because they werent laying much yet but......... out of the three - one is golden mille fluer color, one is black, and one is white or silver I think you are calling it. The white/silver one is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen!

I will post some pictures of it later on, i dont have any right now and Im at work.

I too love the Mille Fleur Duccle breed and will aim to increase this white/silver color!

Does anyone know if the rooster or the hen carries this characteristic? Did I just get really lucky???

Back
Top Bottom