Odd colored d'uccle

Not easily offended over here :) I am not necessarily showing these for awards in fairs but just loving them as part of the family.

Regarding the hens, all those hens are real young in that picture and haven't got their white coloring yet. Actually that picture was a couple months ago and they do have a good bit of white on them now. I continue to sell the ones that don't have the awesome coloring including the extra roo's. I will have to get my 'S' together and get some more pictures i guess.

Cheers

This is so exciting! I absolutely LOVE the millies, and seramas. I am thrilled about this color project!!!!

I have a mile fleur hen and two porcelains along with their brother.

This is a pic of one of my pb d'Uccles. I ordered BBR. They only shipped 3 and 2 were DOA. I have never had this color, but I thought the hens would have some brown on them??? What color is she? She was a hatchery chick. She actually shines more blue than this but she is black with a blue green sheen in the sun. She has no brown on her. The brown in the pic is due to the camera only and the white speckles are soil.

Last edited:
Isnt porcelain a creamy colour? shes white with gray/bluey spots?

On second thought she may be a Splash. Splash is a blue with two copies of the blue gene.

Porcelain is a lavender color with something else added, but I really don't know how to explain the Clorox but I know it when I see it. I do haw ever have a littke problem sometimes with payed pictures. Some monitors and phones don't show an accurate color.

Back
Top Bottom