Odd Hen Behavior - Is This Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole truth is that a friend of mine had serious concerns about his farm and that whole grandfather story was actually his! he just didn't want to come on here and say "I think my chickens are lesbian" so he asked me to and I did so SORRY FOR TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND

the whole truth is that a friend of mine had serious concerns about his farm and that whole grandfather story was actually his! he just didn't want to come on here and say "I think my chickens are lesbian" so he asked me to and I did so SORRY FOR TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND
Well don't use fake pictures to trick us. You should've asked your friend for pictures. Also, I still think you're lying. I don't think your friend has chickens.

thats why i know absolutely nothing about chickens! cuz I don't actually own a farm but I adopted his story so yall wouldn't think I was a troll but welp! that didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom