Oddest, Ugliest Poultry Related Nick-Nack

Pics
Something for sure...maybe she didn't like the artist..:lau

I wonder if the artist was painting from memory of an evil, broody chicken who used to bite her when she was a kid? :lau We have a Welsumer who goes into full velociraptor mode when she's laying. My kids still adore her, but she'd be a force to be reckoned with if she ever went broody.

I wonder if the artist was painting from memory of an evil, broody chicken who used to bite her when she was a kid? :lau We have a Welsumer who goes into full velociraptor mode when she's laying. My kids still adore her, but she'd be a force to be reckoned with if she ever went broody.
:lau I have a few like that..and they have raised chicks but nothing goes near their chicks...:lau

I like demon hen! Looks like something you'd hang in the bathroom so visitors don't get too cozy in there and start digging around your medicine cabinet. She has that "I got to get out of here vibe.":) With you on the trivet, that's a sweet trivet.
I KNOW you're not talking about Demon Hen :lau but you're right, I'm crazy jealous of Caps wrought iron trivet. :drool

I like demon hen! Looks like something you'd hang in the bathroom so visitors don't get too cozy in there and start digging around your medicine cabinet. She has that "I got to get out of here vibe.":) With you on the trivet, that's a sweet trivet.

OMG! :gigTHAT - IS - SOOOO - FUNNY!!!! :gig:lau

Back
Top Bottom