OEGB contest RESULTS!!!!!!!!!!!!ARE IN

chickenlover54

Henely Hatchery
10 Years
May 20, 2009
Northern Illinois
any color, show as many photos as possible so i can make good decisions. catagories are hen, pullet, cock, cockeral. show ends tommorow at 8pm centeral time. enter as many photos as you like.
good luck, Henely Hatchery

BEST HEN- BLACK OEG NAMED BLACK BELL BY RHODE RUNNER congrats I really like her BEST OVERALL OEGB award
big_smile.png
chickita was 2nd
BEST COCK-BBR OEGB NAMED GEORGE BY RHODE RUNNER, since he is a cock for a real show he would need to be dubbed.
BEST PULLET-SPLASH OEG NAMED TINA TINA ROSALITA BY THE OLD REBEL, she was the only pullet entered but she was pretty good I would have to see her standing, and her story was amazing that was so awesome of you!!!!
BEST COCKERAL-SELF BLUE OEGB NAMED BLEU BY TFPETS, there were 2 cockerals entered and i'm pretty sure the other one is a modern oeg cross so the choice was not difficult, to point out one flaw his earlobes are half white which is not something you want in an oeg but overall pretty nice
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! good show i hope you like my results!!!!

Last edited:
Category: Hens
Color: Blue or Splash?
Names: Cooey & Birdie
Story: These are my old OEGB hens, they were by far the sweetest of all my chickens while i had them. They were both killed by a hawk last year
sad.png

DSCN1187.jpg
DSCN1186.jpg

Very pretty hens, sorry they got taken by a hawk. That happened to three of my OEGB birds, and George and Chickita were two of them. I find the hawks to be more interested in fall/winter, so I lock my bantams up then. At first I thought they would be upset about it, but they like that they don't have to walk in the snow. lol.

George
Cock
B.B Red
23433_george.jpg

Kyle
Cock
Red Pyle
23433_chickens_395.jpg

Black Bell
Hen
Black
23433_blackbell.jpg

Gloria
Hen
Silver Duckwing
23433_gloria.jpg

Anne
Hen
B.B Red (Anne doing what she does best, she hatches two batches of chicks every year.)
23433_antwannette.jpg

Peanut
Hen
Blue
23433_peanut.jpg

Chickita
Pullet
Brown Red
23433_p1181013.jpg

Peaches
Pullet
Red Pyle
23433_piggy.jpg

Last edited:
Bean
Cockeral
Not sure what color of oegb he is??? Anyone know? Not creole, maybe wheaten? help!
Named him" Bean" because he has long beanpole legs...
big_smile.png

farmanimals025.jpg

Back
Top Bottom