Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

"Ha! It's not as glorious as you'd assume," she said, giving Sunspot a wry smile, self-consciously pulling her wing tight against her scarred side, hiding the streaks.
"I haven't been completely alone my whole life, but I learned quite a few years ago that it's safer to be that way."
It wasn't the full truth. She hadn't traveled with anyone in years, but that didn't mean she was completely cut off from all other dragons. But she suspected Sunspot wasn't completely opening up either, not necessarily a bad thing. The Solarwing obviously had similar experience.
"So do you normally taunt the Nightwings, or did you just get lucky that I happened to show up the only time you got into a fight with them?"
Eclipse tried to throw a positive spin on the conversation without sounding too sarcastic.

@-Kiwi-
Sunspot barked out a laugh. “I never go out looking for them, but when they come after me, can’t help having a bit of fun, eh? I used to sneak into their camps, set things on fire, steal supplies… all kinds of fun. Pretty safe to say they had it out for me.” She grinned, the glow of her spines increasing slightly at the memories.

“Sure, I got into scrapes, with them, with SandWing bands, random traveling humans who fancied themselves dragon hunters and came out to the desert to try to shoot down a legendary dragon. But they couldn’t touch me, never even came close.” @-Shade-

Sunspot barked out a laugh. “I never go out looking for them, but when they come after me, can’t help having a bit of fun, eh? I used to sneak into their camps, set things on fire, steal supplies… all kinds of fun. Pretty safe to say they had it out for me.” She grinned, the glow of her spines increasing slightly at the memories.

“Sure, I got into scrapes, with them, with SandWing bands, random traveling humans who fancied themselves dragon hunters and came out to the desert to try to shoot down a legendary dragon. But they couldn’t touch me, never even came close.” @-Shade-
"Is it weird that sounds like a lot of fun?" Eclipse gave Sunspot a mischievous grin. "No, I wasted all my time hunting down that one specific Nightwing. Thank the moons he's dead now. I can get on with my life."
She shifted onto her side.
"Maybe after we're done with all of this you and I can torment dragon hunters and rich humans. Ya know, Sun and Moon together? It'd be sick." She laughed and shook her head.
"I'm joking, I know you'd rather head off alone."

@-Kiwi-

Back
Top Bottom