Of Feathers And Flames- A Wings of Fire AU RP

Eclipse wrinkled her snout slightly, running her tongue over one of her canines thoughtfully, her expression darkened with doubt.
"Right. Gen... he could be useful, but... I don't know. Are you sure we can trust him?"
Shard sat politely in front of Tobias, her wide, navy blue eyes staring expectant up at him, occasionally glancing down to the bin with a cock of her head.
@_-Captain BRM-_

Eclipse wrinkled her snout slightly, running her tongue over one of her canines thoughtfully, her expression darkened with doubt.
"Right. Gen... he could be useful, but... I don't know. Are you sure we can trust him?"
Shard sat politely in front of Tobias, her wide, navy blue eyes staring expectant up at him, occasionally glancing down to the bin with a cock of her head.
"With a friend, perhaps," Tobias said, clicking each latch from the sun-bleached bin.
Sol gave a critical expression, dropping his head slightly. "This place will only kill him. He's so confused."
"Yes," Tobias agreed, slipping out a white package near the width of his forearm. He fumbled with the plastic seal, using his teeth.
"It's nerve wracking to have him here. And it's terrifying to think if he should leave."
Tobias tore the bag and spat the excess plastic to his lap. "He could have left yesterday and no one would have noticed."
"That's the problem."
A silent moment passed, a vague crinkle as Tobias freed the dried meat from it's containment. "Look, something's got to happen. Monzy and Ferrin must have had things planned for this. It shouldn't be on-.." he broke off, releasing a strained sigh as he extended the meal towards Shard. "It shouldn't. Be. On. Us. I don't know what's happening. I never have, we never have. We just went with it, and nearly died for it. And we're still dying. There must be some plan, some way for us to proceed that was in the plans beforehand."
Sol lowered his head, shifting weight from his injured leg and shoulder. "Honestly, Tobe.. I don't think anyone expected we'd make it this far."

(This is really rushed, and I didn't set Eclipse up I'm so sorryyyy!! But I'm betting she can fit something natural in there.)

"With a friend, perhaps," Tobias said, clicking each latch from the sun-bleached bin.
Sol gave a critical expression, dropping his head slightly. "This place will only kill him. He's so confused."
"Yes," Tobias agreed, slipping out a white package near the width of his forearm. He fumbled with the plastic seal, using his teeth.
"It's nerve wracking to have him here. And it's terrifying to think if he should leave."
Tobias tore the bag and spat the excess plastic to his lap. "He could have left yesterday and no one would have noticed."
"That's the problem."
A silent moment passed, a vague crinkle as Tobias freed the dried meat from it's containment. "Look, something's got to happen. Monzy and Ferrin must have had things planned for this. It shouldn't be on-.." he broke off, releasing a strained sigh as he extended the meal towards Shard. "It shouldn't. Be. On. Us. I don't know what's happening. I never have, we never have. We just went with it, and nearly died for it. And we're still dying. There must be some plan, some way for us to proceed that was in the plans beforehand."
Sol lowered his head, shifting weight from his injured leg and shoulder. "Honestly, Tobe.. I don't think anyone expected we'd make it this far."

(This is really rushed, and I didn't set Eclipse up I'm so sorryyyy!! But I'm betting she can fit something natural in there.)
Eclipse stared blankly at the ground, heavy thoughts filling the long silence between them.
Shard gently took the meat from Tobias, dropping it heavily onto the ground in front of him before sinking in sharp teeth.
"The Rebellion- they were rushing. There was so much of just trying to make sure it worked, I don't think anyone had time to plan his far."
The dragoness stared down at her talons as she spoke, gently brushing over her wretched claw. It had healed well, for the most part, and already a dull, pale replacement for the claw she lost was showing through.
"We were trying to make do with what resources we had inside the Den... maybe, if they had secured more allies outside, we would have been more prepared."

Eclipse stared blankly at the ground, heavy thoughts filling the long silence between them.
Shard gently took the meat from Tobias, dropping it heavily onto the ground in front of him before sinking in sharp teeth.
"The Rebellion- they were rushing. There was so much of just trying to make sure it worked, I don't think anyone had time to plan his far."
The dragoness stared down at her talons as she spoke, gently brushing over her wretched claw. It had healed well, for the most part, and already a dull, pale replacement for the claw she lost was showing through.
"We were trying to make do with what resources we had inside the Den... maybe, if they had secured more allies outside, we would have been more prepared."
@_-Captain BRM-_

"Exactly," Tobias agreed, leaning back as he spoke, "and their half-baked plan hit home. They freed hundreds and hundreds of dragons." A silent moment passed. "We should talk to Monzy. See what he's thinking."
"He's overwhelmed." Sol said, watching Shard break sections from the meat. "Ferrin would be helpful, if he hadn't a profile to regain back home-.. or... yeah."
"No," Tobias took a heavy breath, "Ferrin would have designed this plan with survival of the fittest in mind."
"He saved you,"
"Ha." Tobias murmed, rolling his eyes, "He doesn't think of dragons in the same way."
"It's a sort of shuffling he does," Sol flexed his jaw, "distinguishing the elites."
"Right," Tobias murmered. "He naturally takes an evolutionary approach." His eyes watched the dragonet eat in a numb stare. "I.. probably do, too. It's a habit to break."
Sol cleared his throat, turning a half, anxious circle, redirecting the conversation in a rushed, unfinished manner. "We can get food. We can get water. It's a matter of where, and who comes. I see no other step that advances us towards anything but death. The right thing is to move forward, even if it means risking our lives, even if it means loosing some of us. The rebellion has to be different. If we hesitate to help these dragons, we're just the Scorpion Den all over again."

"Exactly," Tobias agreed, leaning back as he spoke, "and their half-baked plan hit home. They freed hundreds and hundreds of dragons." A silent moment passed. "We should talk to Monzy. See what he's thinking."
"He's overwhelmed." Sol said, watching Shard break sections from the meat. "Ferrin would be helpful, if he hadn't a profile to regain back home-.. or... yeah."
"No," Tobias took a heavy breath, "Ferrin would have designed this plan with survival of the fittest in mind."
"He saved you,"
"Ha." Tobias murmed, rolling his eyes, "He doesn't think of dragons in the same way."
"It's a sort of shuffling he does," Sol flexed his jaw, "distinguishing the elites."
"Right," Tobias murmered. "He naturally takes an evolutionary approach." His eyes watched the dragonet eat in a numb stare. "I.. probably do, too. It's a habit to break."
Sol cleared his throat, turning a half, anxious circle, redirecting the conversation in a rushed, unfinished manner. "We can get food. We can get water. It's a matter of where, and who comes. I see no other step that advances us towards anything but death. The right thing is to move forward, even if it means risking our lives, even if it means loosing some of us. The rebellion has to be different. If we hesitate to help these dragons, we're just the Scorpion Den all over again."
Eclipse stared at Sol in silent amazement, briefly taken aback by his speech.
"You're right. I will help wherever I can. Just tell me what needs done when we know."
Shard looked up excitedly, a dark tongue flicking across his snout.
"Me too! I wanna help!"
The Lunarwing smiled sadly down at the dragonet.
For all she's lost... she's still willing to give so much.

Back
Top Bottom