Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween Hatch-Along

Pics
Eggs are finally in! They went in on Friday. 5 were damaged in shipping :( but looking forward to trying to sex my chicks and discover the “mystery egg” the sender sent. And also hope all 4 BCMs hatch!

A0424F7A-35D6-4054-9234-5A048AD97203.jpeg

I tossed in another quail egg this morning, for a total of three set. I swear, NO more!
I'm swearing too. I set 28 eggs on the night of the 10th. I've collected two dozen more eggs since then but I keep telling myself, I don't have anywhere to go with more birds. Perhaps I could sell some but I also think we're due for molt and a dearth of eggs so we should just eat them.

Hello everyone!

My name is Wesley and without even meaning to, it's looking like I'll be joining the hatch a long! My girls started sitting on a clutch of 8 on either the 10th or 11th (and of course since they're Seramas it's likely they'll pop on day 20) plus I've also got some in the incubator that I popped in on the 10th! So between the two of them, I should definitely have some little Candy Corns, Hersheys, Reeses, Zagnuts, Kit Kat's, and whatever other candy names I can come up with ☺️

Looking forward to posting pics of my first natural (and Halloween) hatch! 🎃

I'm swearing too. I set 28 eggs on the night of the 10th. I've collected two dozen more eggs since then but I keep telling myself, I don't have anywhere to go with more birds. Perhaps I could sell some but I also think we're due for molt and a dearth of eggs so we should just eat them.
Similar situation here, every possible place has a chicken or ten, the incubator is full and I was saving eggs in case fertility was off. No worries on that part this time extra eggs will be eaten.
I did find a seller on eBay that had some decent White Cornish but he won’t answer question on egg weight so I let it be. At $50 for 6 eggs plus shipping, he’s busy shipping as many as his hens will give him I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom