*Offical* Thread killer club

Chickengal505

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
Bolivia N.C
46573_1307213655.png

Hi guys, I've noticed how many thread killers we have out here on the fourm and I'm bringing us all together
ya.gif

First a few rules:
1) ALL fourm rules apply
2)There are three officals, the officals clear up minor arguments, PM trouble makers, Are judges to contests ect.
3) Have fun
frow.gif

(post or PM me if you wish to join, please include your disaired title. If you want to be an offical, you will be. Sooner or later
lau.gif
If two people at one time want to be offical, a Thread killer's show down will take place, You can tell Officals from members, when they post somthing... Offical, it will have the thread killer badge on the bottem, as shown below.)

Offical 1: thecphoenix

Offical 2: Nikky

Offical 3: Blank

Members:
Ducklover179
DuckyGurl
Nikky
thecphoenix
Duckluv
ChickLover98

(P.S) This is a discusstion thread, everyone is welcome, members, guests, or onlookers
smile.png

46573_4164620479_993b705561.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome
lol.png
we're going kind of slow...
caf.gif
*sips tea* oh well, they'll come flooding soon enough
lau.gif
Anyway ducklover179 do you want to be an offical member?

Quote:
Duckluv, Thanks for posting that link. But there is kind of a differance between the two threads. As you can see, the thread killer club... is a club. The Thread killers thread is a thread. I will ask EElover if she minds if you want, however, the Games, Joke, and Fun! Part of the fourm is scanned quite offten by the mods. If they feel they need to close our club they may, and no hard feelings eh?
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom