Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
No, no, no!

Don't bother chopping to bits, just throw to the chickens.

Then take any leftovers, chop to bits, sprinkle with lye and throw it in hiding.

Quote:
You have too much time on your hands, you should come visit me and my vikings.

No way, COOL!! I want leopard print business cards. But I want them to say "World's Meanest Mother"

Yup, I'm colorblind. Makes for some fun days.

So does that mean you colorblind folks use meat thermometers?

Quote:
Oh look, "Southern Hospitality" at it's finest
big_smile.png

love.gif
you Nella!!!!

I waited so long at my dr.'s office I fell asleep on the table...for 50 minutes and then I woke up just in time to tell my dr. I had to go pick up my kids from school. She talked to me for about 10 minutes before I REALLY had to leave to pick up my kids, therefore I drove about 75 mph the whole way home so I could just make it before the bus dropped off my preschooler. whew.

She said she wants to talk to my heart dr. because she wants me off my blood thinners so we can do something for my neck...apparently my arm is not supposed to be numb 24/7 ? Who knew? And then I guess normal people don't live in constant pain shooting down their arms and having weakness. I dunno...I was starting to feel like life sucked again and was almost gonna go trudge down the dreary path of all the other hateful office workers but I decided it can wait until my friend leaves here later today after seeing the cute kitties.

Was I supposed to clean the kitty litter for company? oh yeah... I got side tracked.

What's your weather down there this weekend dac? We're supposed to be in the 70's possibly reach 80* this weekend...that's crazy business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom