Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those cookies I made the other day are on Farmbell today. They must be hurtin for recipes if the turnaround is so fast.

Quote:
WHATEVER! you've been staring at chickens and turkeys too long!

Why not post some pictures of your hottie husband?

21675_fatguy.jpg

I figure that's more your speed.

Last edited:
Dont MAKE me post pictures of the DH.

He has pierced nips and a SOLID A-cup.

After sorting and rearranging I have a solid head count of peeps large and small: 116

OMG I'm Beaner
th.gif

86 of them are 4 weeks or under.

I have 8 more eggs due to hatch this weekend, 12 more next weekend, and 20 for the Easter hatch (1 won't hatch, I knew that going in as it's a pullet egg and undersized. Just wanted to test fertility).
In addition, I have 4 broody hens sitting on approximately 24 eggs.

I could be over 100 chicks by May 1st
ep.gif

The only reason DH isn't absolutely FREAKING out is because the first sale is May 7th and the next one is May 12th. Otherwise he'd be staging an intervention....

We Here at Me like the new title of Dac's Henhouse
OW Part Deux is cute, but in the spirit of BYC threads everywhere I think it should be OW the 2th just to make other people's eyes cross....

Why not post some pictures of your hottie husband?

Like this???

21675_jeffandgabe.jpg

Or this?

21675_jeffhorse.jpg

Or leaving?
21675_mongojeff_009.jpg

Fan favorite...
21675_jeff_003.jpg

Okay, so I take it Timothy Olyphant is that guy in the first set of pics? I'm not so much up on famous people's names. He is drool worthy. Then again, so is Mike Rowe. I like men. To look at, anyway.

Three sour/curdled bottles of coffee creamer this morning. THREE. I will never buy any food item at Walmart again. GROSS.

Quote:
Cute chicks!

NN are only cute as chicks. Those red necks make me cringe....

But showgirls still look like chicks even when they're adults. It's even adorable when a broody showgirl leading her chicks around beats the crap out of the cat, 2 roosters, and 4 hens just because they came within 6 feet of said chicks. Rapunzel is taking her motherhood duties very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom