Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Two rednecks, one photo. THe universe is complete.

It's like when the planets align All he needed was a truck and a beer and we'd have nirvana

Quote:
If we haven't been banned yet, why worry? We had a whole day's worth of posts comparing critter genitalia. I don't think a little man beef is gonna push anyone over the edge.

I mean, its not as if the dudes are dressed in heels and skimpy bikinis with vulger red lipstick and bleached blonde hair.....

True dat.

We had a whole day talking about how hard it was to poop underwater, too.

This reminds me of a story of when I was oh, somewhere around 13 years old and I was swimming at the local manmade lake and me and a friend swam out to the dock. We climbed up and there were these older guys...twenty somethings... and drunk and hitting on me...pervs...and I was making fun of the "leader of the drunk rat packs" missing toe...so anyway, a couple minutes go by and I'm looking over the edge of the dock and I point and yell out, "EW!! There's a turd!"

And then...all of a sudden...me and my friend get PUSHED into the water. Well, what can you do? There's no doubt your going in...so either fall right on top of the floating turd or push off with all your might so you CLEAR the floating turd. So I jumped like there was no tomorrow and when I breached the surface I made sure the floating turd was far far away from me by using my hands to push the water away and make the turd go farther away. Needless to say, if drunk rat pack missing big toe guy was hoping I'd see anything desirable in him...he'd be better off getting friendly with the floating turd then trying to get friendly with me.

and that...is my poop in water story.

Quote:
I am going to laugh my butt off when it turns out that someone was sneaking around behind your back, and the eggs aren't infertile....

By the end of summer I will be back to only a few chickens. How sad. And none will be breedable until spring because I wil be keeping sets of juvies and selling off most of the adults.

Quote:
swine have corkscrews
dacs chimed in that possums have bifurcated

Whole page of screwing and unscrewing and pigs in space because they flew off due to momentum from all that twirling*

21675_piscrew.jpg

*I just added the pigs in space part. Muppet Show flashback.

I did a count semi recently, but I dont know where I am at now.

2 adult roos
3 teenager roos
1 pullet
11 meaties
1 broody-Curly
2 broody chicks
6 4-week olds
14 day olds

Nugget
Runt
Rocky
Olivia
Chip1
Chip2
Chip3
Chip4
Nosey
Illusion
Battleaxe
Red
Orange
Cinnamon
Dottie
Gimpy
Sesame
Banshee
Aloha1
Aloha2
Wellie1
Wellie2
Wellie3

....and some more I can't remember.

I did a count at New Year's and had ~35. I have culled 2, sold 4, and had one die. If I count backwards, then I have 27+11+2+6+14= ~60 birds.

Dont tell the DH.

Quote:
swine have corkscrews
dacs chimed in that possums have bifurcated

Whole page of screwing and unscrewing and pigs in space because they flew off due to momentum from all that twirling*

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/21675_piscrew.jpg

*I just added the pigs in space part. Muppet Show flashback.

Just giggled to myself at work, picturing Ms Piggy being on top and spinning like a whirligig. She's have to cheat on Kermit to do it though....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom