Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
In time, Grasshopper, you will know more than the so-called experts.....

Of which there are a plenty!

Chicks in burkas, tonight at 10 pm.

Ooooh, tonight is ghost adventures. That show is ridiculous, and yet, I LOVE IT.

I just want to take that douchebag Nick, punch him a few times....and then toss him onto my bed. How is arrogant douchebaggery so SEXY?

Well, that explains a lot about my past relationships.....

Dear MIL-

You have had the stomach flu for 2 weeks. Despite your repeated attempts to spread it to me, I have so far escaped unscathed. The other 5 people living here have not been so lucky.

Now, while I really don't mind cleaning the unwashed piles of barf buckets you leave in the sink, taking out the trash from your room, or disinfecting the bathrooms twice daily, I do have one small beef.

two.

So, listen up:
1-Stop scooting out of your room, parking in the middle of the house, slumping over the handlebars, and sighing loudly for attention. We know you are sick. We can hear your retching in your bed. At this point, we don't care.

2-STOP EFF_ING EMPTYING THE DISHWASHER!!! DONT FRIG_GIN TOUCH MY CLEAN DISHES! YEAH I KNOW THE HOUSE IS DIRTY! I AM CLEANING UP AFTER YOU!! ALL DAY, EVERYDAY. WHEN YOU TOUCH THE CLEAN DISHES, YOU RE-INFECT EVERYONE ELSE. MORE WORK FOR ME. HALF THE TIME, I HAVEN'T RUN THE DISHWASHER, AND HAVE TO PULL ALL THE DISHES OUT OF THE FREAKIN CABINETS AND WASH THEM AGAIN! ALLLLLL OF THEM.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter,

CrankyPants

I bet the fishies did investigate the floating turd. If you float in an innertube they investigate your butt and bite it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom