Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
but have you had hush puppies with little bits of pork spare ribs with pineapple habanero glaze? fried into them? Huh, Have you?

Careful bucko! I have your address.

And your dad's phone number
lau.gif

I hope I didn't freak him out.
gig.gif

Quote:
I say, blow up your avatar into posters, make a fence out of the posters. Then the neighbors will be to busy slobbering all over themselves to give you any hassle and will probably take care of their crabbyness

<blush>
Thank you
hugs.gif

Quote:
but have you had hush puppies with little bits of pork spare ribs with pineapple habanero glaze? fried into them? Huh, Have you?

lau.gif

gig.gif

Thats right, you do have my address. I had forgotten that. Dad called and asked me what that was all about. I said its a dream that still hasnt come true yet. He laughed.

Quote:

lau.gif

gig.gif

Thats right, you do have my address. I had forgotten that. Dad called and asked me what that was all about. I said its a dream that still hasnt come true yet. He laughed.

smile.png

Mixing work with pleasure....
36979_clip_image001.jpg

Cluckin_crazy found this one
smile.png

Oddly enough, I have a nesting/brooder box made out of a microfiche machine.

This is on my BYC page, but just for funsies:

The Microfiche Nesting Box:
36979_img_4294.jpg

I took the bottom off, pulled out all the glass and mirrors, and removed any knobs/parts. Using a pair of pliers, I folded down any sharp metal "folds" or had the DH yank out the grommeted mirror brackets. The part facing the camera will become the "top" of the nesting box. This is where the heat lamp will sit: the "lip" fits the edges of the lamp, keeping it in place. I left the support bar in as added protection against the chicks "bonking" it when they get really active. No brooder fires please!
36979_img_4306.jpg

Then I put in the reader's index lexicon. It is a magnet, so I can maximize the chick's education, depending in where they are spending their time. It is important they learn their letters early.

36979_img_4308.jpg

Here it is installed, you can see my roo Sweetcheeks in there making sure everything is up to snuff. I can raise or lower the heat lamp as needed. I also used the top level from an old grill as a "beginner's roost" for older chicks.

36979_img_4312.jpg

Quote:
I see you are in Phoenix. I used to live there. That city is a perfect grid as far as streets go, eggcept for Grand Ave. I used to live in Glendale too. You CAN NOT get lost in Phoenix

I can. I have.

When I visit my family in Phoenix they drive me around everywhere. That, and I didn't bring my car.
big_smile.png

I don;t normally get lost, but when I first moved here to the desert, there is no such thing as a straight street. They all curve all over the place. In some places streets run the same way, then a mile down the road, they cross. Look at a street map of Hesperia, CA or Apple Valley, CA. Ridiculous.

Quote:
It would be easier not to get lost in Cali if they actually put the exit number and names on ALL the signs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom