Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Then you must be under the influence of free wine every time you log on to BYC (gratuitous flattery to Sparkies here...)

Thank you, I think
wink.png

I was at the point where I thought it was guffaw-worthy to say "watch my glass, would you? Its the one that says 'dahlgren'!" as I pointed to a 20ft table laden with matching glasses. DH shook his head and tried to hide from me so ppl wouldnt know he was with me. Unfortunately, I'm loud and hollering for him made it pretty clear to all who I was with.

Quote:
DH doesn't drink, doesn't like clutter, and is OCD. He'd have had kittens had I asked for assistance with a similar project.... And he doesn't like kitten, either.

Ask for assistance with a similar project and give the resulting kittens to me so I can release them hungry into the wild where they will decimate the native creature population, including spotted owls and three-toed salamanders.

[Hi PC]

Quote:
Me no need teaching to eat cookies. Me eat cookies just fine.

It was a play on the phrase:
"Come to the dark side, we have cookies."

On t-shirts this is paired with a cute moster pic holding a tray that would make Cookie Monster come to the Dark Side.

Quote:
Then you must be under the influence of free wine every time you log on to BYC (gratuitous flattery to Sparkies here...)

Thank you, I think
wink.png

I was at the point where I thought it was guffaw-worthy to say "watch my glass, would you? Its the one that says 'dahlgren'!" as I pointed to a 20ft table laden with matching glasses. DH shook his head and tried to hide from me so ppl wouldnt know he was with me. Unfortunately, I'm loud and hollering for him made it pretty clear to all who I was with.

Solution: wear an disgusting shade of lipstick and smear it significantly on the rim. No one will come within 5 feet of grabbing your glass.

Quote:
Not sure. Did you send a request? I have at least 20 I haven't responded to because people send them without a message saying who they are on BYC. Now I've got aroun 60 BYC friends who I don't remember who they are here. It gets confusing.

Quote:
DH doesn't drink, doesn't like clutter, and is OCD. He'd have had kittens had I asked for assistance with a similar project.... And he doesn't like kitten, either.

Ask for assistance with a similar project and give the resulting kittens to me so I can release them hungry into the wild where they will decimate the native creature population, including spotted owls and three-toed salamanders.

[Hi PC]

thumbsup.gif

I haven't been back to that thread recently. Been shut down yet?

Quote:

[Hi PC]

Spotted owls are not endemic to the area where you live.

Quote:
Not sure. Did you send a request? I have at least 20 I haven't responded to because people send them without a message saying who they are on BYC. Now I've got aroun 60 BYC friends who I don't remember who they are here. It gets confusing.

LOL no I didnt send a request, I was just joking, like "hey!?! Why dont I have a PC!?"

Quote:

[Hi PC]

Spotted owls are not endemic to the area where you live.

I seriously doubt it

Quote:
It's by PC. On cats versus dogs, and their damage to wildlife etcetera...

My dog is 8lb, nurses baby blackbirds to health (gross) and keeps the pigeon population low, while never touching my chooks. She also trained herself to go across the road to crap. Can't beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom