Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
It's fun. We pass around candles and see which ones we think smell the best. And since most people there are already die-hard PartyLite fans its like a gossip session more than sales deal. These gals already know what they want, they just like to sniff the new 'flavors' first.

Didn't get my margaritas last night after all. Did go buy new shoes though, so we can't consider the day a total loss.

Margaritas tonight. Ooooh, its taco day too. 2 margaritas and a taco, here I come.

Quote:
Never tried scentsy. And yankee candles are only good as jars, and I'm not much of a jar person.

I use a LOT of tealights & votives. Yankee votives are splort.

Cabbage diet? Sounds deadly. I am anti-cabbage, as a general rule.

Shoes are better therapy than margaritas, if you find the right shoes. They last longer and usually don't get you in as much trouble.

I wish I had a taco right now. Popcorn for lunch was very unsatisfying...

Quote:
Don't worry, the chickens understand - they occasionally have problems with too many grapes themselves...

Quote:
I've never been to a candle party!
hit.gif

And I want tacos and margies and shoes and stuff too! I want to live near Nella and Lori!

Quote:
Are not are not are not! [why are they splort?]

They leave a MESS inside the votive holders that is almost impossible to remove. My PartyLite ones liquefy and burn cleanly down to the little metal nub on the bottom.

Me & Nella wished you lived closer, too!!
<secretly thinking that it would be easier to bring you over to the featherfooted bantam dark side...>

Well once again, I didn't get anything exciting after work. I think the only good thing I got after work was a nap. And a glass of wine before bed.

Margarita night tonight. I SWEAR. Going to have some amazing guacamole while I'm at it.

I wish you all lived down the street so we could have building parties and margarita nights and talk chicken all the time LOL.

Probably should make sure to separate the building parties and the margarita nights if we don't want to accidently cut off something important (note to self: leave boyfriend at home).

Speaking of cutting important things off (ha), my exboyfriend (the one who helped me build the below brooder unit) had a wood working incident this week involving a table saw without the blade guard on. He now has 8 of his original fingers, the 9th sewn back on and the 10th gone forever.

Whoops.

I'm going to hell in a handbasket because all I can think is "well, guess he won't be able to spend all day playing Xbox now, will he".

The road to hell might be paved with good intentions, but I'm glad I wore a good bra today cause that poop is BUMPY.

(as you can tell, breakup was not overly amicable)

IMG_1526.jpg

Quote:
I've never heard of PartyLite brand - must look up...

I didn't know you were plotting my dark side doomdom behind my back. I would love a bantam. Or 10.

Quote:
Nella, you crack me up. At least you got a good brooder unit out of him. (Did you steal the blade guard from the saw before or after the brooder was completed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom