Office Work.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
I would join you in writhing in misery but I am having a relatively good day and I am bathing in the oddness of it so you can't get to me.
But, let's talk tomorrow. Each day is a rotten Pandora's box, to be avoided at all costs. However, my bedtime eye-covering blankie does not protect me from mornings like I always hope it would.

I am hopelessly behind on catching up on today's posts, and I have work to do, BUT

note the update on Page 1 of this thread. I think we can refer anyone to it that is innocently lured into our web of office scullduggery. (Did I spell that right?)

See you guys all day tomorrow (Thursday)

Quote:
Nifty, yes please!

Never mind, I just copied and pasted it to a word processing document, so I can paste it back if it's lost.

Last edited:
Quote:
pfft! We'll take over enough to share with you when you get back.

And all the stupid people go on the second space ship.

Is that the one we are crashing into Mars or something like that?

Quote:
That's ok, I'm expanding enough for everyone. Someone pointed out to me that I looked pregnant today. Erm, duh?

My plans are NOT diabolical. They are for the common good of all sane and reasonable people.

Quote:

Get her a saddle.

68503_drama_llama.gif

Ride her hard and throw her in Laree's man cage... Ye ha!

Last edited:
Quote:
Cranky pants is why I read ALL of you alls posts, and joined in the frey. I love the cranky pants stories. Oh, and Nellas threats to kill someone. And, now we know where to look for the bodies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom