Officer (Leskin) Well I swear this is never ending post 306

Holly, I've been reading all the posts and it seems like the people in power have way too much time on their hands! i wish for you a happy outcome...soon, so that you can get on with your life and do the things that you enjoy.

Holly
hugs.gif
I can not believe that this is still dragging on for you! I am so sorry and will pray for strength for you to stay well and kick some, well, you know!

Quote:
Yes it was thrown out, due to nothing being in the ordinance for or against it.
It will be interesting as I said before, what Judge Plachko says this time. I was not given my due posses still\\yet. The meeting we where to attend, hoping to come to some conclusion. Told us, they where not the ones we where to see. ???????? At the same time I asked for proof of publication (announcing the meeting held to change the ordinance.), as well as a signed ordinance accepted from the Schuylkill county court that it was approved. I did not receive anything. I also asked for the minutes from the Sept meeting and was not successful. They seem to not want to give out anything. Even though they are to do so if requested. (we requested in writing as well as verbally.) So as I said ... it will be interesting. I do not think I'll need to say anything.

Can we say "contempt of court"?

Oh gosh Holly, I am so sorry. For this situation to affect your health so severely is just awful. I hope your doctor will attest to this, you can then file suit for it as well. What are these people thinking????
Slinky

Well the judge did not rule on whether we could have pets or not. He ruled, in the fact my animals (Chickens & Ducks) causes the neighbors to not be able to enjoy their yard due to smell and noise. Which I will say is on perspective then. The funny part is they took a picture of my daughter relaxing in a hammock enjoying the animals around her as evidence. So unfortunately I am to get rid of these living breathing animals we love so much, to live besides these obnoxious people. But we are talking with a lawyer and Suing. as the whole posses has been dealt with, and by, poorly.

Anyone who knows me will also be aware I do not lie! I refuse to, even if I'm in the wrong and it will indict me ...lol So the fact the officer told me I did not ask for proof of publication, for the ordinance change. was WRONG! As well as he asked me if I was at the Sept. 00 township meeting, Which I stated I was and he countered I was not, is another lie. He even provided me with what he said where the minutes of said meeting. Which indicated I was present at. And just to be able to write this so I do not forget. He asked the neighbor if he believed I re homed the animals after the November encounter. Which he wanted an affirmative to. But I had stated at the time I was not going to. And nothing happened again until this time now.

All animals have waste and my animals do as well. We clean up after them every second day. Changing out the pool water, straw ext. We check on them daily tho', feeding and watering ext.

So all I have to say NOW is what will it be next for them.
And I'm sure there will be something.

I am so sorry that the judge's decision was not in your favor. I wish you all the luck in your suit and hopefully you will make a difference in the way they do things.

Angie

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom