Officer (Leskin) Well I swear this is never ending post 306

Quote:
I like the way you think. Last spring DH and I went to an auction and saw a 10 foot tall aluminum rooster statue. It looked like something that should be in front of a big commercial hatchery. As soon as we walked into the auction barn DH said, "Oh God, no. We're going to bid on that aren't we?" Unfortunately, it went for $1500 so I didn't get it, but it would have been awesome! If Holly can't find chicken statues, I'm pink flamingos would work almost as well.

Quote:
Sweetie I have been looking! ..lol
My daughter suggested it to me before she left for basic training in July.

I'm starting to think I'll need to figure out how to make some myself ...

I now have a friend of mine on the look out for some as well.

I would not do to much to after the next meeting. I guess the officer did not get the hint from the Judge(dense). If the council still goes after you start checking around for a macaw or cockatoo rehome. These birds can almost shatter windows with their screams. Quaker Parrots can be extremely noisy but are illegal in some states. Maybe you know some bikers looking for a place to party on the weekends. Peafowl are considered exotic pets most places and are extremely loud. Maybe you could get a cutout of a naked fat guy to put in the windows.

If you posted your shipping address, I am sure things would start showing up in your mailbox...LOL

I would even consider donating "Mildred"
1002520.jpg

Holly, you need to get as many people from your town as you can to write letter supporting you having chickens. The closer they live to you the better, but definitely residing in your town. A petition with signatures is one good thing, but dozens of letters is quite a bit more impressive.

Does anyone know if backyard chickens are "legal" in Brevard County, Fl? (Specifically, Palm Bay)? I would like to have a small coop with possibly 6 chickens (hens only). Thanks a bunch!!

Quote:
You need to start a new thread for that information--however you should first check and see if you can find the information online--most zoning codes are available at the local government web site.

Quote:
Just for you ... lol
PO Box 405
Cumbola PA 17930

ut oh~ i smell a chicken run! Will keep my eyes out for something very tacky and big................lol

Back
Top Bottom