Ended Official 2020 BYC Halloween HAL Critter Costume Contest

Pics
this is Sleepy Steve. when he was a brand new hatchling he slept so soundlyView attachment 2379329 I thought he was dead sometimes. I took advantage of that heavy sleeper trait and had a little fun
:gig
I had a chick like that this summer. He would lay flat out on his side and I was always nervous when I saw him. I never thought to use the trait in a good way like you did! Good use of the bottle to keep him upright! 🥰

full

Welcome to BYC's 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-a-Long contest #6
Show us your pet(s) in their awesome Halloween costumes and you could WIN!!

Photography Tips from BYC's jolenesdad

How to enter
It's easy to enter, just take pictures of your pets dressed up for Halloween and enter the pictures in this thread!

Rules:
  • This contest is open to all BYC members, not just Halloween HAL participants.
  • This is a costume contest for our feathered and furry pets
  • 2 entries per member. An entry consists of 1-3 pictures.
  • One entry per post, please.
  • No fake editing or Captions, we want to see the world through your eyes, so no excessive use of editing tools. However, basic cropping is allowed.
  • Photo(s) cannot have been entered in other contests.
  • ALL pictures MUST be uploaded to BYC and not hosted on other image sites, personal websites, etc.
  • Contest Ends November 2nd.
First Place prize
Donated by @Sally Sunshine of Lil Swatara SOAP LLC

full
Wooden handled "Vintage" Bucket filled with
  • 8oz Coconut Hawaiian Goat Milk Lotion
  • Girl feeding Chicken Soap= Lavender Vetiver Goat Milk Soap est.6-7oz
  • Hen on eggs Soap= Honeysuckle Goat Milk soap est 3-3.5oz
  • In Muslin Sack= Coriander & Lemongrass Goat Milk Soap est.6-7oz
  • Wooden Soap Saver Dish
  • Exfoliating Loofah
  • Wooden handled Massage/Brush
  • Harmony's Kiss Flavor Lip Balm in Cotton Candy
  • SHRINK WRAPPED and Tagged
Prizes
PlacePrize
First Place
Second Place$30 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 6-month PFM ($35 value) for yourself or a friend.
Third Place$15 BYC Store Gift Certificate or a 3-month PFM ($20 value) for yourself or a friend.

Here are the winners of the 2015 Halloween Fowl Costume Contest
First Place
@bantambury
Second Place
@chickendreams24
full
full
full

Previous Costume Contests

This contest is open to all BYC members where the contest complies with local laws/ordinances.
All BYC rules apply: Terms of Service (Rules)

BYC Store Gift Certificates are available to winners that reside in the United States. If the winners are outside of the United States, they will be awarded the PFM. In contests where a physical prize is offered, the prize is available to winners that reside in the contiguous United States (lower 48). If the winners are outside of the contiguous United States (lower 48), they will be awarded the PFM instead.

full

This contest is brought to you by Lil Swatara SOAP LLC (@Sally Sunshine) & our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them).

If you have not yet joined us at BYC's 2020 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-a-Long, click HERE and come say hi!
This looks interesting!
I'll have to dress my Akita in a royal guard costume, like owner like dog!

this is Sleepy Steve. when he was a brand new hatchling he slept so soundlyView attachment 2379329 I thought he was dead sometimes. I took advantage of that heavy sleeper trait and had a little fun
Oh my, so cute!
I used to have a chicken named Joker I name him this because he did something similar. When we first got him, on the first day he just laid down, legs, neck, and wings streched, and his eyes were shut. I almost had a heart attack. Turns out he was just sunbathing. He used to sunbath alot. After a few weeks I named another chick Batman. :lol:

Oh my, so cute!
I used to have a chicken named Joker I name him this because he did something similar. When we first got him, on the first day he just laid down, legs, neck, and wings streched, and his eyes were shut. I almost had a heart attack. Turns out he was just sunbathing. He used to sunbath alot. After a few weeks I named another chick Batman. :lol:
i know what you mean. this chick used to sleep on his back alot with feet up in the air just like his father did as a chick. picture below is his dad . Steve was probably a deep sleeper because he was sleep deprived. every time i saw him on his back i would have to wake him up to reassure myself it was ok. love your names of Joker and batman
DSC_7028.JPG

i know what you mean. this chick used to sleep on his back alot with feet up in the air just like his father did as a chick. picture below is his dad . Steve was probably a deep sleeper because he was sleep deprived. every time i saw him on his back i would have to wake him up to reassure myself it was ok. love your names of Joker and batman
View attachment 2379812

I would panic if I saw a chick sleeping like this too!

Back
Top Bottom